Trying to self-sleep a 6 months old for her nap time

BMK

Hi, my baby mostly sleeps on her own at night after our daily routine. Howveer in the day she refuses to sleep on her own... she needs to be carried and rocked to sleep. This needs to be done 4 times a day which is not easy as I have started working. Any tips on getting the baby to nap on their on in the day ? I've tried the similar night routine but its not worked so far.

Mehak

Let her play on her own, let her crawl as much as possible. Once she is tired, she'll take a feed and will fall asleep. Most of the babies do so but again if she doesn't do this, she has her own sleeping pattern.

BMK

She takes four 20-30 mins naps in a day and does have a routine. But it takes 20 mins to put her to sleep! So wondering if there are any ways to have her nap on her own .

Mehak

Hi Mehak At six months of age, baby should have a routine. Keeping in mind that all babies have different sleeping pattern, you need to observe your baby's nap pattern. Also, your baby needs only 3 hours of sleep in the day till the time she is 9 months old and after that it further reduces to 2. 5 hrs. So dnt expect that she'll sleep most of the time and you can continue your work as earlier. You need to have someone else to play with her if you want to work.

help

one month old baby girl. deosnot feed on mom milk but drinks outside milk. is it..

Express milk through Used breast pump

my friend has used her electric breast pump only for a week. can I express my mi..

Dry fruits for 8th month old baby

Hi can we give dry fruits to infants approx 8 month old. And if yes then in what..

pilow for baby

kya 6th month onward baby k liye pilow use karna chahiye. ?

mera baby 6mnth old hai. vo din me thoda..

aur har bar use god me utha o aesa act karta hai. i m alon me thak jati hu. wo e..

my daughter getting twist in stomach

my daughter having twists in stomach and face get darken red.. what should I giv..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..

suffering from cold and flum

what is homemade medicine for cold n flum for 6 months baby