Trying to self-sleep a 6 months old for her nap time

BMK

Hi, my baby mostly sleeps on her own at night after our daily routine. Howveer in the day she refuses to sleep on her own... she needs to be carried and rocked to sleep. This needs to be done 4 times a day which is not easy as I have started working. Any tips on getting the baby to nap on their on in the day ? I've tried the similar night routine but its not worked so far.

Mehak

Let her play on her own, let her crawl as much as possible. Once she is tired, she'll take a feed and will fall asleep. Most of the babies do so but again if she doesn't do this, she has her own sleeping pattern.

BMK

She takes four 20-30 mins naps in a day and does have a routine. But it takes 20 mins to put her to sleep! So wondering if there are any ways to have her nap on her own .

Mehak

Hi Mehak At six months of age, baby should have a routine. Keeping in mind that all babies have different sleeping pattern, you need to observe your baby's nap pattern. Also, your baby needs only 3 hours of sleep in the day till the time she is 9 months old and after that it further reduces to 2. 5 hrs. So dnt expect that she'll sleep most of the time and you can continue your work as earlier. You need to have someone else to play with her if you want to work.

Mere bete ko hichki bahut jyada aati hai jiski vajah se vo so bhi nahi Pata hai..

diarrehea

my baby is 10 months old and having fever and sever diarrehea and also she is no..

teether or soother for 4 month + baby ga..

my lo keeps crying a lot n put her fingers in mouth. she is 4 months+ can I give..

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...

baby teething

teething remedies

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable