Trying to self-sleep a 6 months old for her nap time

BMK

Hi, my baby mostly sleeps on her own at night after our daily routine. Howveer in the day she refuses to sleep on her own... she needs to be carried and rocked to sleep. This needs to be done 4 times a day which is not easy as I have started working. Any tips on getting the baby to nap on their on in the day ? I've tried the similar night routine but its not worked so far.

Mehak

Let her play on her own, let her crawl as much as possible. Once she is tired, she'll take a feed and will fall asleep. Most of the babies do so but again if she doesn't do this, she has her own sleeping pattern.

BMK

She takes four 20-30 mins naps in a day and does have a routine. But it takes 20 mins to put her to sleep! So wondering if there are any ways to have her nap on her own .

Mehak

Hi Mehak At six months of age, baby should have a routine. Keeping in mind that all babies have different sleeping pattern, you need to observe your baby's nap pattern. Also, your baby needs only 3 hours of sleep in the day till the time she is 9 months old and after that it further reduces to 2. 5 hrs. So dnt expect that she'll sleep most of the time and you can continue your work as earlier. You need to have someone else to play with her if you want to work.

Carrot puree recipe

Hi all.. I have a doubt in method of preparation of carrot puree.. My doctor t..

pimples

pimpes

Baby food

Which type of food I can give to my 7 month baby.

Head ripped in 6 month baby

My baby completed her 6 month now. Still head is not ripped. I am giving her cal..

Bottle feed

My baby is not drinking milk by bottle I am trying since one and half month how..

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..