Tummy time

Ami P

Hi my baby is now 3 months and 2 weeks. He hates tummy time, but has started to sit with support and can hold the head straight. Will it effect during crawling as every time I place him on tummy he yells. like any thing

• 1

Ramya Sundaram

Try sitting Cris cross and then place him tummy down on your lap. See if he likes that. Continue this for few days and try tummy time on the bed and then progress to floor.

moisturiser lotion

hi ....s secalia lotion s gud fr babies

oil massage

Can we mix 4-5 drops of Castor oil in coconut oil and apply on baby's head?

Baby oil massage

Is olive oil safe for baby massage? I've read that sesame oil or coconut oil is..

watery motions

My baby girl is 1. 5months. she is passing watery motions since 2days. Is it nor..

Full night sleep

my baby is eight months old.. she does not sleep continuously for the whole nigh..

baby name

hello please suggest me some baby girl names the letter starts from ya,yu,yo,, a..

swelling on left side neck.

i have noticed that there is ball like substance on her left side of her neck in..