Tummy

priya manoj

Hi its 3 months after csection but my tummy didn't reduce ...its looks like am pregnant.. ,.. Plz suggest me to reduce my tummy??

Deepika Thakur

Hi. No need to worry at all. Same was the situation with me. Your tummy will automatically reduce after 6 months. wear belt if u r comfortable with it.

teething process in infant

my baby is 6 month old, from past few days he shouts a lot gets very irritated t..

need help for 6th month baby

hi all my son is completing 6 month .he is suffering wd loose motion frm 2 days...

Tummy time

My baby daughter is 5month plus but till now not done her tummy. What is the pro..

eating problem

hi my daughter is 8 months old she is not opening her mouth at all for solid foo..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..

Sleep issues

Hello evryone, i am a mother of 6 month old daughter. I need advice regarding he..