Tv addiction

Sonia Agarwal

My 5 yrs son very much ingrosed in tv plz do suggest a way to get rid of it

Sakthivel Shanmuganathan

the only way is to remove the tv.... if we stop watching so does the child.. we tried many options but nothing worked so we took the TV and placed it inside the cupboard.

Kapil Gupta

My 3yr old son have a same problem. But we found out a way to occupy him in other things and games out door and indoor.. so now he is off tv

Purvi Jha

Stop subscribing to cable/set top box

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

Short tempered

Hello, my son is not even 5 but when we don't give in to his demands he starts..

easily felt bore

what can i do that they r always feeling bored

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..

stammering

my son 3. 5 stammers sometimes while talking.. is it normal for kids or we need..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

child psychology..

my son is 3. 5 years he is in nursery. He is super active and brilliant boy. but..

always beating and fights with others

my child always fight with other and playing games .I am beating him but he is..