U b first ....

geethanjali prabu

Most people wants their child to be perfect calm well behaved etc etc.... tats not wrong but how do they know where they will learn from ? 24/7 teacher is nearby s tats us.... the mother stands as a mirror for every child .... when v r pregnant we talk 2 them make them listen to music and other things but after our delivery we just get busy like finishing our house hold works or going to work or giving to our mother and have a nap. We all have our own commitments but time doesn't matter you know . Just when we are with them we have to do the samething .When my child started to sit by himself and also I'm in abroad and i cannot leave the child alone i just make him to sit in a walker where i am. When i brush i say mommy is goin to brush and do that. as for everything brushing cooking picking the things down and keeping it at same place. you know my child when he started to walk everytime he plays with his toys and keep them again at that place .if he sees something fallen down he just take that keep it and play again. he does that in anyone's place. So if ur child wants to do something you do that without being lazy and sure they will learn 'coz they are like a white paper you are the first one to write on it

my baby is 6 months old now. During nigh..

How make him going proper sleep?

nursing strike

my two month old son suddenly stopped taking breastmilk... whenever i offer him..

Eye itching problem

My is now 4th month complete but he scabious his eyes too much pls tell why & wh..

baby not sleeping

hello mommies, my baby is 6 months old. he is not sleeping during night time pro..

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

Sleeping schedule

My son is 3 mnths old He has stopped sleeping in the afternoon. If by chance he..

8 months old baby boy unable to sit

hi all, my baby is 8 months old but he is not crawling properly and not showing..

baby milestone

my baby is 7 and half month old. he hates tummy time. will it affects his furth..