U b first ....

Geethanjali Prabu

Most people wants their child to be perfect calm well behaved etc etc.... tats not wrong but how do they know where they will learn from ? 24/7 teacher is nearby s tats us.... the mother stands as a mirror for every child .... when v r pregnant we talk 2 them make them listen to music and other things but after our delivery we just get busy like finishing our house hold works or going to work or giving to our mother and have a nap. We all have our own commitments but time doesn't matter you know . Just when we are with them we have to do the samething .When my child started to sit by himself and also I'm in abroad and i cannot leave the child alone i just make him to sit in a walker where i am. When i brush i say mommy is goin to brush and do that. as for everything brushing cooking picking the things down and keeping it at same place. you know my child when he started to walk everytime he plays with his toys and keep them again at that place .if he sees something fallen down he just take that keep it and play again. he does that in anyone's place. So if ur child wants to do something you do that without being lazy and sure they will learn 'coz they are like a white paper you are the first one to write on it

too much active

my baby is of just 9 months but she is very much Active n keep on exploring the..

head straight

my son is 7 months old still he is not able to hold is head properly. Please s..

my baby is 6 months old now. During nigh..

How make him going proper sleep?

baby habitual of hair pulling n thumb s..

my daughter is 10 months old she is getting habitual of pulling my hair while sl..

behaviour of baby

hii alll.... my baby s 4 months old.. and once i lay him in bed he looks at all..

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

separation anxiety.

separation anxiety....... I am feeling my baby is paying less attention to me ....

behaviour

psychology and behaviour