Underage domestic help

Aditi

The other day I was at CCD & I saw a well off lady with her lill baby and another little person in tow walk in, the other little person was of course a house-hold help, slightly worn out clothes, poor demeanour, holding the infants bag etc.... the lady invited the tiny nanny to sit with her at the table... was smiling at her etc and I still had the urge to call the cops! I did not.... should I have?

• 2

Aditi

true.... every coin has 2 sides :(

In an ideal world this should not have happened but again every coin has two sides no ?? I sometimes feel if this poor child had found a good house and was being treated fairly and was given a healthy environment to live in , was it so bad... sometimes they do come from places that does not have simple things like water / food ... I know of someone who had an underage help but was helping her study and finally she got her married off too... On the other hand if she was being mistreated ........how would you ever know ??

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..