Underage domestic help

Aditi

The other day I was at CCD & I saw a well off lady with her lill baby and another little person in tow walk in, the other little person was of course a house-hold help, slightly worn out clothes, poor demeanour, holding the infants bag etc.... the lady invited the tiny nanny to sit with her at the table... was smiling at her etc and I still had the urge to call the cops! I did not.... should I have?

• 2

Aditi

true.... every coin has 2 sides :(

In an ideal world this should not have happened but again every coin has two sides no ?? I sometimes feel if this poor child had found a good house and was being treated fairly and was given a healthy environment to live in , was it so bad... sometimes they do come from places that does not have simple things like water / food ... I know of someone who had an underage help but was helping her study and finally she got her married off too... On the other hand if she was being mistreated ........how would you ever know ??

Increase in bf

Can anyone suggest how to increase breast feed

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

Newby.

hey all. I've only just found this cool app and I'm totally new here. I'm the ve..