Underage domestic help

Aditi

The other day I was at CCD & I saw a well off lady with her lill baby and another little person in tow walk in, the other little person was of course a house-hold help, slightly worn out clothes, poor demeanour, holding the infants bag etc.... the lady invited the tiny nanny to sit with her at the table... was smiling at her etc and I still had the urge to call the cops! I did not.... should I have?

• 2

Aditi

true.... every coin has 2 sides :(

In an ideal world this should not have happened but again every coin has two sides no ?? I sometimes feel if this poor child had found a good house and was being treated fairly and was given a healthy environment to live in , was it so bad... sometimes they do come from places that does not have simple things like water / food ... I know of someone who had an underage help but was helping her study and finally she got her married off too... On the other hand if she was being mistreated ........how would you ever know ??

Brestfeeding

How to increase brestmilk

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

baby unable to sit

hii my baby is 7+ months but he is still unable to sit whenever i make him sit h..

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah