unexplained behaviour

Nishita Saju

My son is 3 years plus and was a preterm baby when delivered. .since then at every stage it has been new challenges adding on ..he wouldnt sleep through night and day till he was 6 months. .he is a poor eater till date. easily skips one or 2 main meals a day.. is very stubborn, come what may.. is hyper active .Most importantly he sometimes turns cranky mostly after a nap in afternoon.. and we could hardly explain why.. and he would jus keep nagging and get irritated. .

• 1

Rashi

Hi Nishita, Nothing to worry, you won't believe but this happens in every home these days. Every child is like this only. Even my son is the same and when i read on parentune the similar kind of queries i feel i'm not the only one who suffers from all this. But i'm telling you this is because we over pamper our children reason being the single child unlike old times when children used to brought up in joint families and parents didn't listen to each and every demand. Don't overthink about this and don't think of always giving the beast and evrything to your child. Sound strange but some wishes of our children should remain unfulfilled so that they value those things.

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

Behaviour of daughter after her brother..

My 3. 10 months old daughter become so aggressive and not listening to anyone af..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

stubborn child

my child every thing says no . not listening wht im saying. thy donot interac..

late talker

speech therapy at home

my son's aggressive n not social behavio..

hi my son who is 3 yr10 m old goes to pre kg. he was highly attached to me n al..