unexplained behaviour

nishita saju

My son is 3 years plus and was a preterm baby when delivered. .since then at every stage it has been new challenges adding on ..he wouldnt sleep through night and day till he was 6 months. .he is a poor eater till date. easily skips one or 2 main meals a day.. is very stubborn, come what may.. is hyper active .Most importantly he sometimes turns cranky mostly after a nap in afternoon.. and we could hardly explain why.. and he would jus keep nagging and get irritated. .

• 1

Rashi

Hi Nishita, Nothing to worry, you won't believe but this happens in every home these days. Every child is like this only. Even my son is the same and when i read on parentune the similar kind of queries i feel i'm not the only one who suffers from all this. But i'm telling you this is because we over pamper our children reason being the single child unlike old times when children used to brought up in joint families and parents didn't listen to each and every demand. Don't overthink about this and don't think of always giving the beast and evrything to your child. Sound strange but some wishes of our children should remain unfulfilled so that they value those things.

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

not interacting in class wid his mates

hi I am alka and my son is five years old. whenever I discussed with him about h..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..