Use of diaper &its side effects

Shailaja NAVALE

Can anyone help me I heard frm elderly ppl use of diaper can effect my baby i mean they say the kid becomes impotent I dont hv satisfying answer to these comments

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey thanx dear

Simmi A

Hi shailaja.... even I had the same doubt.... so I enquired t with my pediatrician nd many mothers who are doc by profession... They all said tz just a myth... bd nowhere tz proven... Jst b careful while using diapers,the quality, changing time, rashes etc.... And better to use nly when required...

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey thanx dear but if u type this qts on google it gives answer the otherwise

Priya Yadav

Hey, has it been so it would have been banned.. its just a myth... its just that babies don't feel as much comfortable in diaper as without it.... obvious one :) Secondly, babies tend to have rash if diapers are not changed regularly... but changing diapers every 3-4 hours and using diaper rash cream.. Maintain hygiene caters to that.. I also prefer to leave my baby without diaper... my baby is 10 months and I know his toilet patterns.. So I rush him to washroom at intervals But in winters and at nights I use diapers for him, as the baby remains dry and I need not to check again and again. In fact in cloth only, the baby might be left wet for long and make him ill. So, just decide what is comfortable... It don't have any health effects except rashes that might happen due to careless use.

summer

how to take more care of baby during summer

Wieght

my girl baby in 4 mnth her weight is 7 kg. is her weight OK?

passing stool during feed

My 2. 5 months old passes stool during or immediately after feeding. this happen..

choking in 9 month old baby... Urgent

my baby was playing on floor and I think he had swallowed something because he i..

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

wch medicine is gud n wl nt harm babies

alloathy or homeopathy wch is best fr babies

baby has minimised her humming sounds

My baby girl has completed her 4 months. last months she was trying to speak wi..