Use of diaper &its side effects

Shailaja NAVALE

Can anyone help me I heard frm elderly ppl use of diaper can effect my baby i mean they say the kid becomes impotent I dont hv satisfying answer to these comments

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey thanx dear

Simmi A

Hi shailaja.... even I had the same doubt.... so I enquired t with my pediatrician nd many mothers who are doc by profession... They all said tz just a myth... bd nowhere tz proven... Jst b careful while using diapers,the quality, changing time, rashes etc.... And better to use nly when required...

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey thanx dear but if u type this qts on google it gives answer the otherwise

Priya Yadav

Hey, has it been so it would have been banned.. its just a myth... its just that babies don't feel as much comfortable in diaper as without it.... obvious one :) Secondly, babies tend to have rash if diapers are not changed regularly... but changing diapers every 3-4 hours and using diaper rash cream.. Maintain hygiene caters to that.. I also prefer to leave my baby without diaper... my baby is 10 months and I know his toilet patterns.. So I rush him to washroom at intervals But in winters and at nights I use diapers for him, as the baby remains dry and I need not to check again and again. In fact in cloth only, the baby might be left wet for long and make him ill. So, just decide what is comfortable... It don't have any health effects except rashes that might happen due to careless use.

hi my baby is 3 months I want to give h..

bm supply nd babies weight gain

my baby is underweight

he suffering from downsyndrome and his low muscle tone& he is underweight.. what..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

i need advice regarding baby care

hi mera baby 5 months ka hai uski aankhon se bahut paani nikalta hai doc said no..

how to increase baby fairness

At the time of delivery baby was Fair but after that colour changes ...what can..