Use of teether

Archana Parmar

My 4 1/2 old twins (baby boy) started to itching in gums. Should I give them teether? Is it safe or not? I am afraid of infection. Please help me out. What should I give them?

Alifiya Shabbar

Hiee.. i got perices my duaghters ears wen she. ws 2 n hlf mnths old... D mre earlier u do is bttr fr d baby.. I hd gne to a doctor who hd medicated studs whch wer drctly piercrd in d ear..

Archana Parmar

Thank you so much Neha...

Neha Jain

I started giving my kid teether since he was about 4. With babies so young the worry of infection is always there. I was very particular about strelising it every time he dropped, hence had about 4-5 teethers. By the time he developed a stronger grip of things, I had started giving him natural teether like parle g, Marie biscuits, carrot, beetroot, cucumber as finger foods. This helped him sooth the itching on the gums and also a Lil juice of these veggies is anyways good for kids.

iron supplements

hi my baby is 9 months old he has low iron contain can u please suggest me wha..

olive oil

pls suggest ,any gud brand of olive oil for massage other then Figaro.

white spots all Over The body 6 months o..

Anyone having similar issue. I am so worried net nearly 3 Doc and even skin spec..

my baby is 7 months n I hv started semi..

how many meals in a day are advisable for seven months baby.

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..