Use of teether

Archana Parmar

My 4 1/2 old twins (baby boy) started to itching in gums. Should I give them teether? Is it safe or not? I am afraid of infection. Please help me out. What should I give them?

Alifiya Shabbar

Hiee.. i got perices my duaghters ears wen she. ws 2 n hlf mnths old... D mre earlier u do is bttr fr d baby.. I hd gne to a doctor who hd medicated studs whch wer drctly piercrd in d ear..

Archana Parmar

Thank you so much Neha...

Neha Jain

I started giving my kid teether since he was about 4. With babies so young the worry of infection is always there. I was very particular about strelising it every time he dropped, hence had about 4-5 teethers. By the time he developed a stronger grip of things, I had started giving him natural teether like parle g, Marie biscuits, carrot, beetroot, cucumber as finger foods. This helped him sooth the itching on the gums and also a Lil juice of these veggies is anyways good for kids.

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

cold and cough

My seven month old baby is having cough. initially she had cold but now it's cou..

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

Lack of milk

Hi I am getting low supply of milk. So please give me nay ideas to increase it.

how to sleep train your 2 and a half mon..

how to train your baby to sleep at night