Using a Pacifier........ yes/no ??

Neha Taneja

Hi , my son is 17 days old. Can i give him a pacifier ???? Please suggest

Neha Taneja

Thanks priya for your response. Yes, my baby is into comfort sucking and i get exausted nursing him continously .

Priya B s

There are lots of pros and cons u have to consider before introducing a pacifier. Read up on it first .. And make an informed decision. Don't let people judge you for it. In some cases babies may have a strong need for sucking onto something and if u keep nursing u will get exhausted and almost be ready to give up breast feeding. In that case a pacifier will be a life saver and u can always make him forget it by 3 months.

P m

Don't give pacifier...

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

Searching Nanny

can anybody suggest good nanny agency

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

runny nose

pls suggest some home remedy for running nose...