Vaccination

ANJALI KUSHWAHA

Today i vaccinate my child, Which type of precaution i take in next 2 or 3 days

• 2

mouldgy shruthi

As ur child may have fever n pain Crocin should be kept ready. Avoid bath for ur child in the next day of vaccination. If there is too much pain on the site of injection u can apply ice by wrapping them in a cloth.

the doctor must have informed you.. but still keep some crocin handy in case there is fever or pain

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

breastfeeding

I'm having problem to feed my baby. because of my flat nipple. please tell me ho..

is egg ok.... for 6 month old

my baby entered 6 month.. can I introduce egg?... if yes then how... plz reply

heat

my baby is 4 months and she s getting some small skin boils in her body due to h..

baby care

can any one suggest remedy for mosquito bite on the face of my 7 month old son

Baby bottle steriliser

Hello all parents I'm new to this parent world pls let me know is this bottle st..

Baby skin

Hello mommies, Wat s the best baby lotion for soft n glowing skin in babies My..

20 days old baby loose motion

my baby girl is 20 days old. she has loose motion 5 times a day. she passes it g..