Vaccination

ANJALI KUSHWAHA

Today i vaccinate my child, Which type of precaution i take in next 2 or 3 days

• 2

mouldgy shruthi

As ur child may have fever n pain Crocin should be kept ready. Avoid bath for ur child in the next day of vaccination. If there is too much pain on the site of injection u can apply ice by wrapping them in a cloth.

the doctor must have informed you.. but still keep some crocin handy in case there is fever or pain

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

cold with blocked nose

my baby is 5 Months and his nose is blocked is facing problem during breathing a..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..

hair oil

hi mommies. I have a doubt. my baby s 3 months now and I don't apply any oil..

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..