Vaccination

Payal Shah

My lo 7month old is due for influenza vaccine next month.. I want to is this all vaccination really necessary to give.. I mean every month my paedia says nxt mnth this o tht vaccination is to b gvn.. can any one share what n which r compulsory vaccination n which r optional.

• 3

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. With the outbreak of h1n1 a few years ago influenza has gained more importance. I believe it's better to be on safer side. Anyday " prevention is better than cure ". We all want our little ones free of all possible harm and have a healthy life right

kruti

Same with me my daughter is 6 month old... Uptil her 6 month very month thr was vaccination... & Nw in 7 month doc told influenza vaccine which is optional she told it's up to u... influenza has 2 dose I. E. In 7 & 8 mth... Planning not to gv... bt confused... & in 9 mth measles kale vaccine which is complusory

I suggest you consult another paediatrician for a better clarity.

Green pee

Hi,my baby is now 3mon old .i am giving him nanpro1 and feed my milk also but wh..

weight

my baby is 4th month weight is very low how can increase a weight for he

worms

please suggest some remedy for worms for 6 month baby.. please it's urgent

water during summer...

how much water should b included in 8month old baby daily diet during summers.

remedies for cold and cough

My daughter is 8 mnths old and she's having running nose and cough. Any home rem..

mild exercises

which exercise one can do after normal delivery?

teething process in infant

my baby is 6 month old, from past few days he shouts a lot gets very irritated t..