Vaccination

Payal Shah

My lo 7month old is due for influenza vaccine next month.. I want to is this all vaccination really necessary to give.. I mean every month my paedia says nxt mnth this o tht vaccination is to b gvn.. can any one share what n which r compulsory vaccination n which r optional.

• 3

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. With the outbreak of h1n1 a few years ago influenza has gained more importance. I believe it's better to be on safer side. Anyday " prevention is better than cure ". We all want our little ones free of all possible harm and have a healthy life right

kruti

Same with me my daughter is 6 month old... Uptil her 6 month very month thr was vaccination... & Nw in 7 month doc told influenza vaccine which is optional she told it's up to u... influenza has 2 dose I. E. In 7 & 8 mth... Planning not to gv... bt confused... & in 9 mth measles kale vaccine which is complusory

I suggest you consult another paediatrician for a better clarity.

small bump on back of the head

just now I have noticed a small bump on back of the head to my 11 month old boy..

Cracks in nipples

Pls suggest sm ointment which can be used for sore and cracked nipples..

massage oil

I'm using desi ghee mixed with almond for massage ..is it gud fr massage in win..

baby poop

my 3 month old baby poops 3 to 4 times a day. is that normal? i am very much con..

my baby boy is not sitting he is 7 month..

my baby boy is not sitting he is 7 month n 11days n he takes steps with long di..

get hurt on head

hello everyone. my lo has fallen from the bed. Nd he had got swelling on his hea..

hi my baby is 50 days old last 3 days she is passing stool in green color and th..