Vaccination

Payal Shah

My lo 7month old is due for influenza vaccine next month.. I want to is this all vaccination really necessary to give.. I mean every month my paedia says nxt mnth this o tht vaccination is to b gvn.. can any one share what n which r compulsory vaccination n which r optional.

• 3

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. With the outbreak of h1n1 a few years ago influenza has gained more importance. I believe it's better to be on safer side. Anyday " prevention is better than cure ". We all want our little ones free of all possible harm and have a healthy life right

kruti

Same with me my daughter is 6 month old... Uptil her 6 month very month thr was vaccination... & Nw in 7 month doc told influenza vaccine which is optional she told it's up to u... influenza has 2 dose I. E. In 7 & 8 mth... Planning not to gv... bt confused... & in 9 mth measles kale vaccine which is complusory

I suggest you consult another paediatrician for a better clarity.

baby weight not enough

hello friends there is some doubt regarding my baby girl weight. my baby is goin..

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

massage oil

I'm using desi ghee mixed with almond for massage ..is it gud fr massage in win..

my baby boy is 2 month old his is not sl..

2month old baby sleeping problem

Buffalo's milk

hello moms my baby has 6months old and I used to give Buffalo's milk twice a day..

stool problem

hello frnds pls help me my 3 month baby wo 10 13 dino sr potty nhi kr rha last t..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........