Vaccination

Payal Shah

My lo 7month old is due for influenza vaccine next month.. I want to is this all vaccination really necessary to give.. I mean every month my paedia says nxt mnth this o tht vaccination is to b gvn.. can any one share what n which r compulsory vaccination n which r optional.

• 3

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. With the outbreak of h1n1 a few years ago influenza has gained more importance. I believe it's better to be on safer side. Anyday " prevention is better than cure ". We all want our little ones free of all possible harm and have a healthy life right

kruti

Same with me my daughter is 6 month old... Uptil her 6 month very month thr was vaccination... & Nw in 7 month doc told influenza vaccine which is optional she told it's up to u... influenza has 2 dose I. E. In 7 & 8 mth... Planning not to gv... bt confused... & in 9 mth measles kale vaccine which is complusory

I suggest you consult another paediatrician for a better clarity.

feeding

my baby is of 8th month. can i give him buffalo milk because of very less breast..

urinate too much

My baby is 10 months urinate very much as per dr. advice I had done urine test i..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?

Body massage

Hi momies which oil is better for massage after c section delivery ??

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..

regarding milk

Hi everyone.. My baby is 7 and half months old.. he is not taking milk at all f..

cough and cold

my baby is six month old. she is having cold and lot cough. she CNT even sleep p..