Vegeterian deit chart

Niki Jain

Hi all.... i am expecting to b mother.. nw my 5th is running.... pls anybody send me a vegetarian diet chart so i cn deliver a baby with gud weight n height.

Sri Lalitha Gayatri Daliparthi

Hi... First of all, Congratulations :) In pregnancy, we should remember that having small meals every three to four hours is a must. Take leafy vegetables everyday. Dry fruits in between the meals, High protein food - Dairy products, Soya (if it suits you), Pulses etc. Make sure you take plenty of Fruits and Vegetables everyday. Also, you need to understand the nature of your body and alter the eating schedule accordingly as pregnancy shows daily changes in the body. Please dont forget to take the vitamin and calcium supplements prescribed by your Doc. Happy Eating and All the Best...

Hi I m pregnent with 9 months .wht to ea..

hi I m pregnent with 9 months what to eat now?

baby weight

hello... how to increase baby weight in last 2 months.... plzz suggest wat to ea..

acne on face

m 28 weeks pregnant m having lots of acne on my face please help

Jackfruit during pregnancy?

Can I eat jackfruit during pregnancy in terms of green vegetable.. Not the yello..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

multiple c section

hi all. I'm in third trimester of my second pregnancy. I had horizontal c sectio..