Vegeterian deit chart

Niki Jain

Hi all.... i am expecting to b mother.. nw my 5th is running.... pls anybody send me a vegetarian diet chart so i cn deliver a baby with gud weight n height.

Sri Lalitha Gayatri Daliparthi

Hi... First of all, Congratulations :) In pregnancy, we should remember that having small meals every three to four hours is a must. Take leafy vegetables everyday. Dry fruits in between the meals, High protein food - Dairy products, Soya (if it suits you), Pulses etc. Make sure you take plenty of Fruits and Vegetables everyday. Also, you need to understand the nature of your body and alter the eating schedule accordingly as pregnancy shows daily changes in the body. Please dont forget to take the vitamin and calcium supplements prescribed by your Doc. Happy Eating and All the Best...

respiratory problem

hi, I m 32 weeks pregnant and suffering from respiratory problem. may be it is b..

Conception on no moon day... does it cau..

Conception on no moon day

low hb at 30 weeks

I'm having hb level of only 9 gms. Plz help

baby movement

I am in 19th week of pregnancy but still I haven't noticed baby movement.. my an..

baby movement

I m 25 weeks pregnant, still not noticing baby movement. can anyone advise how c..

regarding child health

do & don't do list at 3rd. month of pregnancy

Placenta Position

I am 27 week pregnant. In my anomaly scan it is written "The placenta is implant..