Vegeterian deit chart

niki jain

Hi all.... i am expecting to b mother.. nw my 5th is running.... pls anybody send me a vegetarian diet chart so i cn deliver a baby with gud weight n height.

Sri Lalitha Gayatri Daliparthi

Hi... First of all, Congratulations :) In pregnancy, we should remember that having small meals every three to four hours is a must. Take leafy vegetables everyday. Dry fruits in between the meals, High protein food - Dairy products, Soya (if it suits you), Pulses etc. Make sure you take plenty of Fruits and Vegetables everyday. Also, you need to understand the nature of your body and alter the eating schedule accordingly as pregnancy shows daily changes in the body. Please dont forget to take the vitamin and calcium supplements prescribed by your Doc. Happy Eating and All the Best...

what to add in Milk

Hello fellow Moms,pls suggest what can be added to milk which is good for both e..

Help

Iam into 5th month of pregnancy. ...past four months i was very sad ... unhappy..

Sleeping discomfort

Hiee all. ..i hv already once asked about sleeping pattern n u all suggested dt..

eagrly waiting for your reply

i am 4 week 5day pregnant from when should i take folic acid tablets??

Low placenta on 31 weeks

Hi.. I am 31 weeks pregnant with low lying placenta reaching the os. My gynae sa..

Placenta Position

I am 27 week pregnant. In my anomaly scan it is written "The placenta is implant..

Indigestion during pregnancy

I m 8 months pregnant and whatever I eat I find so much of problem for digestion..