Vivaan Shah

Ritu Shah

my child is 2yrs.. Difficult to handle him.. How to make him listen n follow our instructions.. Eg: speak softly.. He is gets too rigid also.. Doesn't allow to brush his teeth etc..

• 1

Nidhi Gupta

Evn my son also does the sme, while takng him fr brush u cn divert his mind n ask him to take the toys whch he likes , get him brush in shape of car, fish etc

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hii..... my baby is 1 yr old plz sussest me diet chart nd time table for him......

hi this is sravani

my daughter age 2 years 9 months she don't like to eat food ,she was very thin a..

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

help me out

hello... i m a mother of 2 years 6 months baby boy, now a days he is become very..

2 yr baby scare of male people

my 2 yrs baby scare of maximum number of male person. whenever she see any male..

my son doesn't allow me to eat or do hou..

my son doesn't allow me to do anything when i am with him. he doesn't even let..

travelling to ooty

Travelling to ooty... stayinv in resorts for 3 days.... what types of food can i..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip j..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip juice what can I do so that she take inte..