Vivaan Shah

Ritu Shah

my child is 2yrs.. Difficult to handle him.. How to make him listen n follow our instructions.. Eg: speak softly.. He is gets too rigid also.. Doesn't allow to brush his teeth etc..

• 1

Nidhi Gupta

Evn my son also does the sme, while takng him fr brush u cn divert his mind n ask him to take the toys whch he likes , get him brush in shape of car, fish etc

urgent talk

my baby 2year old dont talk properly

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

vaccine @ 18Months

what vaccination to be given at 18 months to the child. please share if anyone k..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby

nowadys dr. brandy is not available

even i hav head abt dr. brandy but it is not available anywhere.. i m in banglor..