Vomit and constipation issue with baby

Poornika Singh

My baby is 4 and half month old. He has cough. He use to vomit after bottle milk most of the time. Today is 7th day and he is not going to pee. Even not sleeping well at night these days. Any suggestion?

Poornika singh

Thanks Ramya and briju. I have visited my doc yesterday and she suggested me the same domostol drops. I hope it will work. She informed that we need to feed our baby atleast 500-600 ml daily for good growth. I m still wairing for my baby's stool.

Ramya Sundaram

For formula fed babies I have heard giving orange juice might help resolve constipation and digestion problems. Fresh Nagpur orange juice 1 part and water 2 part. Don't give Tropicana etc.. Make it fresh at home.

ami p

Hi I know it's quite worry some when our kids are not fit. Sometimes formula may not suit your baby plea consult your doctor for this and my doc suggests to give domostal drops if vomiting. And if your is not passing pee then she might be not getting enough feed. Please consult doctor ASAP Regards, Briju

frequent urination

hi all my lo is 8month 10days old. last two days he is peeing urine more than 20..

Head pressed

Hi moms,my son is 3 months old and was born with perfect round head. I have used..

Fart problem

Hi Everyone, My baby girl is turning 7 months now.. She fart a lot.. Can i gi..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..

welness for baby

mera baby 3 mnth ka hai or usne 4 din s e poty nhi kiya hai or mujhe mere quest..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

suffering from constipation

i m suffering from constipation... i have pain in anus while going to toilet it..