Vomit and constipation issue with baby

Poornika Singh

My baby is 4 and half month old. He has cough. He use to vomit after bottle milk most of the time. Today is 7th day and he is not going to pee. Even not sleeping well at night these days. Any suggestion?

Poornika singh

Thanks Ramya and briju. I have visited my doc yesterday and she suggested me the same domostol drops. I hope it will work. She informed that we need to feed our baby atleast 500-600 ml daily for good growth. I m still wairing for my baby's stool.

Ramya Sundaram

For formula fed babies I have heard giving orange juice might help resolve constipation and digestion problems. Fresh Nagpur orange juice 1 part and water 2 part. Don't give Tropicana etc.. Make it fresh at home.

ami p

Hi I know it's quite worry some when our kids are not fit. Sometimes formula may not suit your baby plea consult your doctor for this and my doc suggests to give domostal drops if vomiting. And if your is not passing pee then she might be not getting enough feed. Please consult doctor ASAP Regards, Briju

weight

what will be weight of the baby at the age 1 n above

how to know baby's tummy is full

hiii... my concern is that how to get to know that baby's tummy is full and in h..

HB

my child having 8 gm HB plz give me some suggestions about diet & how to increas..

walking

Hi all. My son is 1 yr old but has not started walking yet. is it ok or should i..

redness on cheeks and small pimples on f..

My baby is 7 months old and his cheeks has become red and has small pimples on h..

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..

Water for baby

Hii all can I feed water to my 6th month baby as the summer is coming ? Is it ok..