Vomit and constipation issue with baby

Poornika Singh

My baby is 4 and half month old. He has cough. He use to vomit after bottle milk most of the time. Today is 7th day and he is not going to pee. Even not sleeping well at night these days. Any suggestion?

Poornika singh

Thanks Ramya and briju. I have visited my doc yesterday and she suggested me the same domostol drops. I hope it will work. She informed that we need to feed our baby atleast 500-600 ml daily for good growth. I m still wairing for my baby's stool.

Ramya Sundaram

For formula fed babies I have heard giving orange juice might help resolve constipation and digestion problems. Fresh Nagpur orange juice 1 part and water 2 part. Don't give Tropicana etc.. Make it fresh at home.

ami p

Hi I know it's quite worry some when our kids are not fit. Sometimes formula may not suit your baby plea consult your doctor for this and my doc suggests to give domostal drops if vomiting. And if your is not passing pee then she might be not getting enough feed. Please consult doctor ASAP Regards, Briju

remedies for cold and cough

My daughter is 8 mnths old and she's having running nose and cough. Any home rem..

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..

less weight

my baby is 9 months old and has very less. doctor has not prescribe any vitamin..

baby not able to work

hi hello my baby just completed 1 year but still she is not able to walk and she..

get hurt on head

hello everyone. my lo has fallen from the bed. Nd he had got swelling on his hea..

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

Rash on face

Hello my son is 9 months old .. he was on antibiotics for a couple of days for i..

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..