Waening from Diaper

Divya

I am trying my best to wean my son from Diapers. Though he knows that he needs to do Potty, he insists on doing it only on Diapers. Any ideas?

• 6

Radhika

You may add a reward with the potty seat. Your 2 and 1/2 is big enough to understand what you are saying. You may ask him to sit on the pot seat untill you say so & if he does that he would be rewarded with one of his fav things !!

Divya

Heis 2 and 1/2. I am a working mother and I try all that is said whenever i am athome with him. But still he makes it a fuss to go sit on the pot. The Potty i got him is just a play thing for him...

Priyanka

Hi, my son is one and a half year old.. I don't make him wear diapers at home, and even I get to know that he is abt to do it, he cries if i make him sit on the pot or take him to the toilet. Any solution... ?

Dear Divya , Potty training is a very important transition in a child's life , before i can advise you , i would like to know how old is your son ? Also how long has it been since you started his potty training??

Hi Diyya. I too would like to know how old your son is. He is comfortable doing in it the diaper since that is how it has been since birth. Have you tried using pull up diapers or pants for him? Maybe once you realize that he wants to do potty, you can take him to the toilet immediately and make him sit there till he does. The key is consistency. Please try to take him to the toilet at regular intervals and he will also learn from accidents. Another thing that may help is not putting diapers for him at home, only pants and after a few accidents, he will automatically try to control and use the toilet. My daughter learnt this way :)

Radhika

How old is your son ?

Water after icecream

Hii mommies... Is it good for baby to drink water after eating icecream

nap time

hi my 2 year old had the best routine wake up at 9-9. 30, milk,bf,play time,lunc..

Hi! I am mother of one child and she is..

Hey!!I want to know the exact age when child start talking because am worried fo..

My son holds his private part often. He..

My son holds his private part often. He turned 3. Doctors say its normal. I do..

How to stop bottle feeding habit?

My baby is two years and 8 months old. Many a times I try to give him milk with..

How to get rid off feeding bottle

How to get rid of feeding bottle my son is 2. 6yr old

my son doesn't allow me to eat or do hou..

my son doesn't allow me to do anything when i am with him. he doesn't even let..

viral fever

hello parents.. how to treat viral fever... and why its happen for 1. 4 year bab..