Wakes up early in the morning.

Mayuri Sawant

Hi my son is 2yrs old. He sleeps late at night around 11 and gets up at 6. 30-7am early in morning as he is not getting sufficient sleep. He gets irritated and cries a lot. What should i do to get him a sufficient sleep? Day time also he sleeps only for 1-1. 30hrs .please tell me what should i do

Archana N

Ensure enough physical involvement and certainly he will sleep well when he drains his energy out...

Make a routine of sleeping on time and ensure you to follow it. Also create the ambience by switching off the tv and lights.

Speaking

Hi my son is 2. 5 yrs old. He is not able to speak but he is saying only one or..

potty training

my son is 2 yr old. I'm not able to potty train him. he is not even trying to si..

baby walk

hii all.... my baby boy is 1 year old ...kindly guide how to make him walk.......

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

forceful blinking

hello my son 2. 7 yrs old is forcefully blinking his eyes as though it is hard..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?