Wakes up early in the morning.

Mayuri Sawant

Hi my son is 2yrs old. He sleeps late at night around 11 and gets up at 6. 30-7am early in morning as he is not getting sufficient sleep. He gets irritated and cries a lot. What should i do to get him a sufficient sleep? Day time also he sleeps only for 1-1. 30hrs .please tell me what should i do

Archana N

Ensure enough physical involvement and certainly he will sleep well when he drains his energy out...

Make a routine of sleeping on time and ensure you to follow it. Also create the ambience by switching off the tv and lights.

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

badam

My son is 16 month old. Any one pls let me know how feed badam to him

Slapping

my baby is one year old. she started slapping and pulling hair of others wheneve..

Massage for the baby

Till what age should we continue massage for the baby?

my 2 year girl is having 2 to 3 pimples..

my 2 year 2 month baby girl is having a few pimples on her face what does it ind..

Behavior

He is always throwing all the things and when we are scolding him he gets angry..

receipe

hi pls suggest some recipe for my 13 months old baby