want some feedback on Heritage school

Shevani

Hi! Am looking for the right school for my daughter. Have looked at several of them. Would like to know from a heritage fellow parent about your experience with the school, especially infrastructure, transportation and extra currics.

Navneet Bahri

Hi Shivani, my daughter is 6 now, and has been going to heritage from 2 1/2 yrs. as a parent we wanted a school for her where learning is celebrated so that she develops a genuine love for learning. we wanted a school which does not pressurize the kid to prove herself but partner with us jointly in nurturing her into a happy, thinking and responsible human being... and heritage has been just that and more. if you are ready to let go of comparisions and believe in maintaining an individual, the school does complete justice to that. Their campus is huge with a lot of field area, playgrounds, a lot of extracurricular activities... they emphasize quite on teachers' training... so the concept of experiential learning is very strong and the teachers are in sync with the school's philosophy at large. They do not grade children, but give a detailed report on every aspect related to the child's progress quarterly. As correctly put by Bhavna above, my child wants to go to school everyday and comes back happy - nothing beats that. let me know if u need more info

Hi Shevani! My daughter goes to heritage and overall, i have enjoyed seeing her enjoy at the school. I can understand your worries. the school has a good infrastructure with large grounds and play area, along with trainers for some sports, like for soccer they have a focused program. Also, i like the teachers as they are quite friendly and caring. They do have a transportation (school bus) manned by an attendant. My daughter enjoys there extra curricular stuff as well.

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

select school board

my child is 2 and half year. plz you suggest me which board is good for him CB..

my son don't want hold pencil or can say..

he don't want to go school. He don't want to study at home. please help what I d..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

how to give writing practice .

Now he is asking more question I reply to him and again and again he replying..