Outdoor Activities and Events

Want to go for movie with baby is it safe??

Arti Dubey

Apr 27, 2015

Hi my boy is 4 month old we wish to go for the movie. please suggest is it safe for baby ears and eyes?

Aanchal

Hi Arti, though some people have taken their children to the movies, on the logic that sooner the child learns, the better it is, personally, I think we should avoid exposing our little ones to so much of unnecessary sound and light and infection from a closed recycled air of the theatre.

Hi Arti, not a good idea. that much of sound and lights can affect the babies sleep pattern also making him cranky and unable to adjust back to normal systems.

Nita Sahni

Hi Arti Dubey ! I would not advice you to do so. Try taking the help of a family member or an extended family member while going for the movie.

peddle the cycle

my son age is 4 years but he is not doing peddling, can anyone suggest me how to..

classical dance My elder daughter is 3...

dance suggest me at what age I can join her in classical dance.

Fancy dress

my child is 3. 4yrs old.. She has a fancy dress competition in her school based..

skating

please share right age of learning skates for kids

Summer Vacations

Summer vacations are approaching soon. What should I do to engage my child and m..

activities

activities

Go green.. save Earth

Go green and save Earth

Body and mental exercsion

Now a days our wards are not going outdoor gaming daily basis . For that we are..