Outdoor Activities and Events

Want to go for movie with baby is it safe??

Arti Dubey

Apr 27, 2015

Hi my boy is 4 month old we wish to go for the movie. please suggest is it safe for baby ears and eyes?

Aanchal

Hi Arti, though some people have taken their children to the movies, on the logic that sooner the child learns, the better it is, personally, I think we should avoid exposing our little ones to so much of unnecessary sound and light and infection from a closed recycled air of the theatre.

Hi Arti, not a good idea. that much of sound and lights can affect the babies sleep pattern also making him cranky and unable to adjust back to normal systems.

Nita Sahni

Hi Arti Dubey ! I would not advice you to do so. Try taking the help of a family member or an extended family member while going for the movie.

peddle the cycle

my son age is 4 years but he is not doing peddling, can anyone suggest me how to..

activities

how many activities I enrolled my child. she is in ukg class n 4 year old.

how to handle

hi all I have 2 daughters one is 4 years old and another one is 2 years old. a..

Any key behaviors to look for before int..

My son is turning 5 and I was keen to understand what to look for in him before..

Fancy dress

my child is 3. 4yrs old.. She has a fancy dress competition in her school based..

classical dance My elder daughter is 3...

dance suggest me at what age I can join her in classical dance.

activities

activities

How to know ?

My doughter is only 4 yrs. i want to learn her anything extra like singing ,dan..