Want to resume work without disturbing breast feeding schedule

Prajna Chahataray

My baby turned 3 months this month and he is on exclusive breast feeding. He doesn't like taste of top feed or expressed breast milk. My working hours are from 9:30-3:30 and as I stay nearby I can visit home during lunch break at 1:00. Suggest what to feed my child during the time duration of 9:30-1:00. I don't want to compromise on his health.

Neha Jain

Hi prajana.. Banana is easily digested. Sweet Potato may be tried post 5-6 month of baby. Also I have a cousin who had introduced soup n dal ka paani to his girl when she was about 3-3. 5 months. You may wish to explore and see how upper Lil one is responding. Please do follow the 3-4 days rule for trying new foods with your kid.

Prajna Chahataray

Thanks neha but are fruits and sweet potatoes digestible by a three month old. Won't it be too much to jump from exclusive breast feeding to semi solid diet ??

Neha Jain

You may wish to try mashed banana, stewed apple with cerelac or formula milk, you may also try sweet potatoes as they a rich source of vitamin a, c, and other minerals. But try to mix sweet potatoes with something else like potatoes, cerelac, formula milk etc as singally it's very dry

sweeteners

which sweetener can I add in fruit juice to my 7months baby

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..

suji upma

how to make suji upma ?

Breast feeding

can I give water to my four month old baby. I am a ebf.

onion for babies

can I put onion in Rava upma for 10 month old

weight loss

my son is 10 months old. he is not gaining weight after 7mnths .now also he is o..