Want to resume work without disturbing breast feeding schedule

Prajna Chahataray

My baby turned 3 months this month and he is on exclusive breast feeding. He doesn't like taste of top feed or expressed breast milk. My working hours are from 9:30-3:30 and as I stay nearby I can visit home during lunch break at 1:00. Suggest what to feed my child during the time duration of 9:30-1:00. I don't want to compromise on his health.

Neha Jain

Hi prajana.. Banana is easily digested. Sweet Potato may be tried post 5-6 month of baby. Also I have a cousin who had introduced soup n dal ka paani to his girl when she was about 3-3. 5 months. You may wish to explore and see how upper Lil one is responding. Please do follow the 3-4 days rule for trying new foods with your kid.

Prajna Chahataray

Thanks neha but are fruits and sweet potatoes digestible by a three month old. Won't it be too much to jump from exclusive breast feeding to semi solid diet ??

Neha Jain

You may wish to try mashed banana, stewed apple with cerelac or formula milk, you may also try sweet potatoes as they a rich source of vitamin a, c, and other minerals. But try to mix sweet potatoes with something else like potatoes, cerelac, formula milk etc as singally it's very dry

my 11month baby eat very little amount of food. how increase their capacity of..

how safe is it to given expressed milk s..

I'm a working mom and I recently joined back work after 4 months of maternity. m..

eat problem

she is not eating property. ....

Food

Hi my baby is 6th month old what all should I start in his diet

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..

please help

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can i give him oats,which are available in the ma..

food for 6 months baby

can anyone pls suggest on what food shd be given to 6 month baby and what shd be..