Want to resume work without disturbing breast feeding schedule

Prajna Chahataray

My baby turned 3 months this month and he is on exclusive breast feeding. He doesn't like taste of top feed or expressed breast milk. My working hours are from 9:30-3:30 and as I stay nearby I can visit home during lunch break at 1:00. Suggest what to feed my child during the time duration of 9:30-1:00. I don't want to compromise on his health.

Neha Jain

Hi prajana.. Banana is easily digested. Sweet Potato may be tried post 5-6 month of baby. Also I have a cousin who had introduced soup n dal ka paani to his girl when she was about 3-3. 5 months. You may wish to explore and see how upper Lil one is responding. Please do follow the 3-4 days rule for trying new foods with your kid.

Prajna Chahataray

Thanks neha but are fruits and sweet potatoes digestible by a three month old. Won't it be too much to jump from exclusive breast feeding to semi solid diet ??

Neha Jain

You may wish to try mashed banana, stewed apple with cerelac or formula milk, you may also try sweet potatoes as they a rich source of vitamin a, c, and other minerals. But try to mix sweet potatoes with something else like potatoes, cerelac, formula milk etc as singally it's very dry

Travelling food

My baby is 7 month old. V r going for holiday for 3 days. What should i give her..

how to give oats to 10 month old baby?

Weaning

My son is 5. 5 months now and we got a green signal from his doctor to start wit..

GERBER FOOD

Dear Mommies!! I wanted to know how good or safe GERBER baby food is, that's ava..

ma baby is 5 and half months old , its been 4 days since ive started wid cerelac..

Baby not eating food

My daughter is 8. 5 months and she is not eating anything. She refuses to have f..

my baby is not drinking cows milk

hi mom's I tried more times to feed cows milk... He is not drinking... getting..

Food

please suggest baby food for 5 month