Watching TV :

Jacqueline Sheba

Is it good or bad to watch TV shows like baby TV, cartoons or TV serials that older ones watch for a 7 months baby?? If so, how long and if not will there be any side effects in the future.. Tia

• 1

Hi! Children at this age have sensitive ears and early formation of vision. So ideally, avoid sudden sharp, high volume sounds and anything 3D or overtly discomforting to eyes. Also, ideally you may not want your child to be exposed to content meant for adults.

5 months baby not sleeping at night

my 5 months baby keeps getting up at night every 1-2 hrs for breast feed and goe..

baby not sit

hi my baby boy 7months old but he is not sit, only want to stand, i dont now wh..

Cranky

My daughter is 10months old. Day by day she is becoming Cranky. She always wan..

open mouth

hi my kid is 2 mnthz old most of d time he is sleeping with open mouth; we are t..

unable to sleep properly in night

hi my bay is now 6 months old now. but still he is unable to sleep properly for..

sleep

my son sai 8 month old he din't deep sleep in day and night also what can I do f..

stuburn

my daughter became so stubborn not listening to any one wants to fulfill her d..

baby not sleeping

hello mommies, my baby is 6 months old. he is not sleeping during night time pro..