Watching TV :

Jacqueline Sheba

Is it good or bad to watch TV shows like baby TV, cartoons or TV serials that older ones watch for a 7 months baby?? If so, how long and if not will there be any side effects in the future.. Tia

• 1

Hi! Children at this age have sensitive ears and early formation of vision. So ideally, avoid sudden sharp, high volume sounds and anything 3D or overtly discomforting to eyes. Also, ideally you may not want your child to be exposed to content meant for adults.

crying while sleeping

hello all.... my 5 months baby is really fussy to sleep at night and once she sl..

sleep issue

hlo moms my daughter is 10 months old raat ko vo feed leti h after every two hou..

behaviour

psychology and behaviour

Health

hii m getting most of the time mind upset, irritating etc. , bcz of home issues..

separation anxiety.

separation anxiety....... I am feeling my baby is paying less attention to me ....

teething

my baby start teething at the age of 4 month but she has no teeth

too much active

my baby is of just 9 months but she is very much Active n keep on exploring the..

nursing strike

my two month old son suddenly stopped taking breastmilk... whenever i offer him..