Watching tv

Shaamini Thilak

My daughter is 1yr and 11 months old, she eats only when she watch's some rhymes or videos of herself. I cannot make her eat otherwise.. please let me know how to get her rid of this

Hi Shaamini! What about her Mommy dear singing a rhyme for her? Or narrating a story? Or talking to her all the while she is being fed. Or taking out sounds of animals and birds. Or u could have just the audio and do actions yourself and sing along. I am sure within a day or so she would wait for feeding time and would not mind absence of ipads or phones. This has many benefits a) The more u would talk to her, the more the beautiful bond that u two share will be strengthened. b) u enacting it would have more impact and it would be registerd in her mind than from an ipad. c) she would know when her tummy is full and indicate the same to u while when an ipad is on, her mind would be diverted and she might be overfed. d)when u talk to her, new words would be added to her vocabulary, thereby improving her communication skills. e) her eyes would not be hurt. f)and last but not the least on happiness scale, the score would be maximum as there is nothing better than MOmmy's love. Hope this helps!

Grishma Patel

Hi.. my baby is 1 yr 14 months old. and she has same habit. And i m also finding its solution. I cant handle her whenever she is demanding to watch rhymes on mobile or tv. If u get any solution plz suggest me.

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

biting

hi my baby is of 18months old n he bites me at anytme evn he smells my cloths nl..

my baby is 2 yrs old. Sometime he is bec..

my baby sometimes becomes so stubborn so he starts crying & hurting himself by p..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

school dilemma

my son cries every day before going to school