Water

jayapratha manoj

Hi mommies... My baby is in 7th month... He doesn't like water.... but now i started giving him solids... so i want to give him lil water... He is not at all drinking... Wat to do ????

• 4

inder prasad

Sips of water in between and after feed is must in this heat. u can go for any other rehydrtating solution like coconut water or even ors but it is must to start acquaintance of baby to plain water...

Namrata Baheti

Hi.. My baby is 11. 5 months old... He doesnt drink normal water.. But if give nimbu pani or coconut water he drinks.. How cn i make him drink normal water?

jayapratha manoj

U mean i can replace water with coconut water?? All thw time , while eating , drinking etc... and any other way to make him drink... since summer started I'm worried whether he will be dehydrated....

You may start giving him coconut water. Coconut water is good for children of all ages.

weaning foods

I want to know the first weaning foods for a baby golf 6 months. What foods will..

about milk

hello all my baby is 10Months old,she has lactose intolerance. i am using Isomil..

which is the best milk powder. market is..

as per parents experience, which brand milk powder is the best fir baby namely s..

egg

when can I strt to give egg to my 7months baby

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

my baby is not drinking cows milk

hi mom's I tried more times to feed cows milk... He is not drinking... getting..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some re..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some recipes to her