Ways to improve appetite

Umabati

Most of the time my son who is 4. 5 yrs does not feel hungry. Please suggest some good multivitamin and ways to improve my son appetite.

• 7

umabati

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions... This days my son appetite has improve to some extent...

Urmimala

Hi Umabati.. I think Shikha has already mentioned what I would have said. In a nutshell, maximise physical activity and offer healthy wholesome foods at fixed times and no unnecessary snacking on junk food in between. Love!!

Rashi Goel

Hi Umabati, I faced the same issue a couple of months back with my 4 yr old son. Besides, he was complaining of stomach ache sometimes. I consulted the doctor, he advised for deworming. Since the kids, of this age, tend to play outdoors in sand, they can easily get worms which drastically affect appetite. You can consult a doc, if you see some not so obvious symptoms.

umabati

Nitin @He is active and play with friends. As summer vacation is going on as well as weather is hot to play outdoor games so most of time he spent time playing games on mobile and watching cartoon.

umabati

Thanks @ Shikha Batra for your useful information....

Hi Umabati! It would be great if you could specify his diet plan too. U could take following steps meanwhile : 1. Since school will be reopening shortly,it is advisable to set a routine for the child in which there is time for play, rest,studies and physical activity too. 2. Cut down on portion of milk as it reduces hunger. 3. Increase physical activity for the child by making him do cycling or swimming,skating or other outdoor sports. 4. Reduce screen time. 5. The whole family could practise this ritual of having no gadgets around while having food. 6. Weekends could be well spent by doing cycling or going for walks or swimming by the family members too. 7. Avoid junk food. 8. U could curtail munching in between meals. The more the family members will set an example by following healthy practices, the better disciplined child would be. Hope this would help!

Could you share his exercise/ daily routine

My daughter dont want to be alone for a..

My daughter always wants someones attention on her. if she is playing she need s..

confidence

my son is 3 years 10 months old. he is very intelligent but in front of others h..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

self activities

I want my child to play alone. she is a single child and all the time she wants..

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

clear talking

hi am kalpana.. my son 3. 2 yrs now.. he started mumbling first only after he wa..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..