Ways to improve appetite

umabati

Most of the time my son who is 4. 5 yrs does not feel hungry. Please suggest some good multivitamin and ways to improve my son appetite.

• 7

umabati

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions... This days my son appetite has improve to some extent...

Urmimala

Hi Umabati.. I think Shikha has already mentioned what I would have said. In a nutshell, maximise physical activity and offer healthy wholesome foods at fixed times and no unnecessary snacking on junk food in between. Love!!

Rashi Goel

Hi Umabati, I faced the same issue a couple of months back with my 4 yr old son. Besides, he was complaining of stomach ache sometimes. I consulted the doctor, he advised for deworming. Since the kids, of this age, tend to play outdoors in sand, they can easily get worms which drastically affect appetite. You can consult a doc, if you see some not so obvious symptoms.

umabati

Nitin @He is active and play with friends. As summer vacation is going on as well as weather is hot to play outdoor games so most of time he spent time playing games on mobile and watching cartoon.

umabati

Thanks @ Shikha Batra for your useful information....

Hi Umabati! It would be great if you could specify his diet plan too. U could take following steps meanwhile : 1. Since school will be reopening shortly,it is advisable to set a routine for the child in which there is time for play, rest,studies and physical activity too. 2. Cut down on portion of milk as it reduces hunger. 3. Increase physical activity for the child by making him do cycling or swimming,skating or other outdoor sports. 4. Reduce screen time. 5. The whole family could practise this ritual of having no gadgets around while having food. 6. Weekends could be well spent by doing cycling or going for walks or swimming by the family members too. 7. Avoid junk food. 8. U could curtail munching in between meals. The more the family members will set an example by following healthy practices, the better disciplined child would be. Hope this would help!

Could you share his exercise/ daily routine

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

imitating nature, never take her decisio..

she always imitate other kids,not take her own decision

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

interested

she his not interested in study's or to eat food