Weaning plus breastfeeding

Deepika Saboo

How important is weaning along with breast feeding? My question means that whenever I wean my baby I also have to breastfeed her at the same time so is this important. She is of 7 months and 10 days? Please do reply as I am facing the same difficulties that I felt when my baby was of 3 months.

• 3

Deepika Saboo

Hiii Aanchal I believe all kids are different my baby when fed wit khichdi or dhal or banana or any weaning food and then given breast milk she then goes to sleep or plays and then I am free till 1-2 hours minimum. So, I think it all depends on child to child my baby is satisfied with top weaning plus breastfeeding. Some people might agree to me who are facing the same. If not given at the same time they are still hungry. As weaning is only 2 or may be less spoons. So breast milk is still important.

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Not at all .. My 8mo baby is right now getting four semi solid meals in the day .. Rest she is demand breast fed , which means that she is breast fed when she is hungry..

Aanchal

Hi Deepika, No this is not at all required. You can plan the small meals for your baby. Like when u breastfeed your baby, 1 hour later give dalia with curd or cerelac or suji kheer whatever you want to give him. then after about 1. 5 hours breastfeed him and so on...

fever

my son is one and half months old. I am suffering from fever. can I continue br..

Baby weight

My son was weighing 2. 6kg when he was born. He was just 12 days befr DOD. My do..

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

about experts

hi frnds! I want to know that in paerntune y not experts r answering the questio..

Xprot apart with mother milk to 5 months..

My brother's daughter is 5 months now and they are using Xprot apart with mother..

nose clear

3mnths k baby ka nose kaise saaf kiya jaye