Weaning plus breastfeeding

Deepika Saboo

How important is weaning along with breast feeding? My question means that whenever I wean my baby I also have to breastfeed her at the same time so is this important. She is of 7 months and 10 days? Please do reply as I am facing the same difficulties that I felt when my baby was of 3 months.

• 3

Deepika Saboo

Hiii Aanchal I believe all kids are different my baby when fed wit khichdi or dhal or banana or any weaning food and then given breast milk she then goes to sleep or plays and then I am free till 1-2 hours minimum. So, I think it all depends on child to child my baby is satisfied with top weaning plus breastfeeding. Some people might agree to me who are facing the same. If not given at the same time they are still hungry. As weaning is only 2 or may be less spoons. So breast milk is still important.

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

Not at all .. My 8mo baby is right now getting four semi solid meals in the day .. Rest she is demand breast fed , which means that she is breast fed when she is hungry..

Aanchal

Hi Deepika, No this is not at all required. You can plan the small meals for your baby. Like when u breastfeed your baby, 1 hour later give dalia with curd or cerelac or suji kheer whatever you want to give him. then after about 1. 5 hours breastfeed him and so on...

baby food

hi.... my baby boy is 6 month old... wat r d food tatvi can start for him

Poor Appetite post Vaccination

My baby is 3 months old and 5 days back he was given DTP, Hib vaccination His..

wen child need feed

every crying doesn't mean she is hungry then how to know wen she is actually hun..

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

baby teething

teething remedies

pooping problem

my 3. 20 months baby has not ben pooping for last 1 week.....