Weaning process

Aksa Shaikh

I have started weaning my 6 month old baby. But as i hv started to gv him cerelac sishuaahar (wheat apple and rice moong dal khicdi flavour) i gv him twice a day alternatively And my son poop is dark green colour and is like a paste.. Is it ok or i need to consult a doctor regarding this issue. And i wanted to know as wat all i need to start with weaning??

preeti

This is very common when you introduce solid so not to worry about poop color and for introducing solid you can start with You can start with simple food which I started for my daughter mashed banana,boiled potato,apple puree cerlac,carrot puree,beet root puree add lots of vegetables in kichdi or daliya.

baby skin

if ur baby has dry and broken skin... then don't use massage he/she with olive o..

Thumb Sucking

Thumb Sucking how to get rid of it

cold n cough

hie friends my son s suffering from cough and cold so can u please suggest me sy..

Can I give other milk to my 3months old..

My daughter is 3 months old. Now I join my job. Feeding not possible during duty..

Not doing poo regular

helo mommies plz help my baby is not doing potty regularly plz suggest wat to do