Weaning process

Aksa Shaikh

I have started weaning my 6 month old baby. But as i hv started to gv him cerelac sishuaahar (wheat apple and rice moong dal khicdi flavour) i gv him twice a day alternatively And my son poop is dark green colour and is like a paste.. Is it ok or i need to consult a doctor regarding this issue. And i wanted to know as wat all i need to start with weaning??

preeti

This is very common when you introduce solid so not to worry about poop color and for introducing solid you can start with You can start with simple food which I started for my daughter mashed banana,boiled potato,apple puree cerlac,carrot puree,beet root puree add lots of vegetables in kichdi or daliya.

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

loose motion

in every mnth my daughter suffering from fever some time loose motion what to do..

babycare

hello friends, my one year old baby has cold and cough. I dnt want to give any m..

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

scratching head

my 5th month baby is scratching her head. can anyone tell reason?