Weaning process

Aksa Shaikh

I have started weaning my 6 month old baby. But as i hv started to gv him cerelac sishuaahar (wheat apple and rice moong dal khicdi flavour) i gv him twice a day alternatively And my son poop is dark green colour and is like a paste.. Is it ok or i need to consult a doctor regarding this issue. And i wanted to know as wat all i need to start with weaning??

preeti

This is very common when you introduce solid so not to worry about poop color and for introducing solid you can start with You can start with simple food which I started for my daughter mashed banana,boiled potato,apple puree cerlac,carrot puree,beet root puree add lots of vegetables in kichdi or daliya.

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

Baby Sleeps during the day and wakes up..

My son is 2 months old and he sleeps (sound asleep!) during the day and plays, c..

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

potty seater

please suggest when to introduce potty seater to baby. my son has completed 7 Mo..

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

sun exposure in delhi winters

Should I take my 7 month son daily in sun I stay in delhi plz suggest

baby neck

hi kithne mahineme bacchonka neck strong kadsakthi hi kithne mahineme paladkar s..