Weaning

Tripti Ramola Sood

My child just turned ine year and now I want to wean him off completely because I want to go back and join my work. Its becoming very difficult as he is not eating properly because he knows he will cry and will get breastfeed. During night while sleeping he almost takes my feed around 7-10 times. Kindly help..

• 1

archana j

as u want to rejoin ur work so i would suggest dotn do it immediately. like before joining let him make habbit of u being away for few hrs. start with some 1-2 hrs. at that time let some close one take care of him and feed him somethign of his interest. like this u start going out away from him and make him feel that his mama will return shortly. once he get use of this u can rejoin the office also he will get habbit of eating. let him cry for some time on not eating. when he is really hungry will eat whatever is offered to him. bring up children really need lots and lots of patience and tolerance. just try different different ways.. all the best :-)

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..

pomegranate juice

hello mommies my son is 17months old. Can i give him pomegranate juice daily..

can we start bounvita or any other supp..

want to know it's correct or save to the baby or not...

nutrition and wellness

pls suggest a way to make my daughter interested in milk ..she is a poor eater a..

ragi

hii mommies wat is the hindi meaning of ragi? i m confused.. chana hota hai kya..

probiotics

what probiotics or prebiotic we can give to my 2 yr old son.

weight gain

my boy not getting weight give me tips

Nutrition Diet for My 1 yr 3 months Son

Can you please suggest me,how can i make a sprouts powder at home for my 1 yr 3..