Weekly discussion

Share with us one advice that you received in pregnancy that worked for you.

• 6

Ramani

I was advised to visualise normal delivery each day. It helped me a lot in going through the labor process

Yamini

i have been asked to drink a glass jaggery water. I love jaggery from the beginning and hence it helped me in iron supplement during pregnancy. this doesnot mean you can replace iron supplement with jaggery water!

priya

i have been told to eat raw amla for digestion it really worked for me

Charuta Modak

I was having shatavari powder in milk(twice a day) during pregnancy which helped me during n after pregnancy too in regulating hormonal imbalance

Ravina

I was told to do some specific exercises such as yoga and take breathing lessons. this helped me greatly during labour and post that in the delivery.

Shilpa

I was advised to eat raisins first thing in the morning. This really helped me as it controlled my nausea and was a convenient food to have in the morning. Also, raisins gave me the required energy.

Sibling necessity

Hello all. I'd like to know if my kid needs a sibling. She is nearing 5 yrs and..

1 week pragnent

Please tell me something about it

head ache

i am 29 weeks pregnant, i got light head ache from past four day. and i am vomi..

pregnenolone rekated

I m 38 weeks pregnant and doctor told me c-section I have consulted 2 doctor ....

baby movements

what kind movement are there?

chickenpox

hi..... iam 11 week pregnant.. one of my family member have symptoms of chickenp..