Weekly discussion

Share with us one advice that you received in pregnancy that worked for you.

• 6

Ramani

I was advised to visualise normal delivery each day. It helped me a lot in going through the labor process

Yamini

i have been asked to drink a glass jaggery water. I love jaggery from the beginning and hence it helped me in iron supplement during pregnancy. this doesnot mean you can replace iron supplement with jaggery water!

priya

i have been told to eat raw amla for digestion it really worked for me

Charuta Modak

I was having shatavari powder in milk(twice a day) during pregnancy which helped me during n after pregnancy too in regulating hormonal imbalance

Ravina

I was told to do some specific exercises such as yoga and take breathing lessons. this helped me greatly during labour and post that in the delivery.

Shilpa

I was advised to eat raisins first thing in the morning. This really helped me as it controlled my nausea and was a convenient food to have in the morning. Also, raisins gave me the required energy.

pregnenolone rekated

I m 38 weeks pregnant and doctor told me c-section I have consulted 2 doctor ....

second child

to have or not to have second baby ,especially for working women

Sibling necessity

Hello all. I'd like to know if my kid needs a sibling. She is nearing 5 yrs and..

head ache

i am 29 weeks pregnant, i got light head ache from past four day. and i am vomi..

feeling right side heavy

hi, I am 6month pregnant. I am feeling my right side of Tommy heavyweight and it..

40 weeks is going to completed

40 weeks is going to completed still i dont have any labour pain. doctor told me..

hello I am 4months pregnant ,please shar..

experience of 4months pregnancy