Weekly Discussion

Mar 31, 2015

It is parentune weekly discussion time!!   Help us in helping you: We keep hearing the word 'balance' when it comes to parenting--a balanced atmosphere, a balanced development at school, a balanced growth, a balanced diet etc etc. What according to you is this 'balance' and when do you, as a parent, feel you have achieved this balance. Share your thoughts on this oft-used but important word.   We would love to know your ideas!!!

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

Baby won't sleep during day time.

My daughter is 1. 5 mnth old,she won't sleep during day tm but sleeps wel drng n..

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

baby food

my baby is refusing all the food items and formula milk. how to avoid breast fee..

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy