Weekly Discussion

Mar 31, 2015

It is parentune weekly discussion time!!   Help us in helping you: We keep hearing the word 'balance' when it comes to parenting--a balanced atmosphere, a balanced development at school, a balanced growth, a balanced diet etc etc. What according to you is this 'balance' and when do you, as a parent, feel you have achieved this balance. Share your thoughts on this oft-used but important word.   We would love to know your ideas!!!

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

Newby.

hey all. I've only just found this cool app and I'm totally new here. I'm the ve..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

baby unable to sit

hii my baby is 7+ months but he is still unable to sit whenever i make him sit h..

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

dealing with grown up daughter

for the first time, I responded in the same manner as she does. Generally she te..

anger

anger is main problem in children nd parents also