Weight accroding to age

supriya nigam

My daughter is running in 9th month her weight is 7. 50 kg.... is it ok for her healthy sign?

• 6

Pragyan Ray

should I give a full banana to my 6 months son?

Tamil Selvi

can we add solid food at 4th month for my son

Himani Dhawan

Its ok dear all d kids are different ..my girl is 8 mths n she is just 7 kgs. What matters is ur baby is active n healthy. According to doctors baby weight shd be twice d birth weight at age of 5 months snd thrice d birth weight when baby is 1 year. If baby is following these parameters its good.

puja sharma

My son 6 month complete today n his weight 9 kg

kamalpreet kaur

Hiii, my baby is 8months old. Can i give him curd in these winter days. Please suggest me...

preeti

Yes

regarding my son umbilical cord

hi my son s just 1nd half mnth baby his umbilical cord had gone but from that sl..

Passing Urine Frequently

Hello All, As mentioned my son is 10 months old and passing Urine Frequently 10..

massage oil

I'm using desi ghee mixed with almond for massage ..is it gud fr massage in win..

hiccups

hello everyone can anyone help me how to stop hiccups my son is 1. 5month older..

Food

pls suggest me 3 soild food for my baby as he is going to complete 6 month in th..

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

about child

for my second son second month is running now. in my home my husband suffering f..

eating problem

hi my daughter is 8 months old she is not opening her mouth at all for solid foo..