Weight and height

Reshma Shakeel

Hello, my daughter is 8 months 20 days but her weight only 7 kg and height is 69 and her birth wait is 2. 9. it is correct?

• 1

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Reshma. As per the normal practice, a baby should gain 3 times the birth weight by 12 months I. e one year. So if your daughter was born 2. 9 kgs then at the end of one year, she should be around 8. 7 kgs.. And now she is 7kgs.. So I think, she is doing perfectly good.. I can understand that weight/height gain are always a matter of worry for the mothers.. I would recommend you to consult the weight/height/hv charts available online.. Like I personally refer to baby center chart. Or else you can ask one to your consulting lead trivial.. That helps for mothers to keep a progress chart. Happy Parenting!!

loose motions after antibiotics

hi.. my baby jus completed 4months and got 104 fever.. so pediac adviced to get..

green motion

hello , my baby is 8 month old and she has liquid green motion ...she is doing..

reduction of weight (post-preg)

hi mommies,plz. tell me hw. 2 increase my weight... looking thin... my dd. is nw..

Water quantity

My baby is now 6+ month old. How much of water should be given at this age. Plz..

curd rice

my son is 9months old ..shall i give him curd rice.. and pls suggest how to make..

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

give watermelon

hello mom's my lo is 9months old. what are the fruits give to my baby? can I giv..