Weight and height

Reshma Shakeel

Hello, my daughter is 8 months 20 days but her weight only 7 kg and height is 69 and her birth wait is 2. 9. it is correct?

• 1

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Reshma. As per the normal practice, a baby should gain 3 times the birth weight by 12 months I. e one year. So if your daughter was born 2. 9 kgs then at the end of one year, she should be around 8. 7 kgs.. And now she is 7kgs.. So I think, she is doing perfectly good.. I can understand that weight/height gain are always a matter of worry for the mothers.. I would recommend you to consult the weight/height/hv charts available online.. Like I personally refer to baby center chart. Or else you can ask one to your consulting lead trivial.. That helps for mothers to keep a progress chart. Happy Parenting!!

hi my son start 6th month so can I start solid food... Wat can I give for my bab..

hi my two and half months baby suffered..

don know wat reason. no cold r cough. he was affected. by past two days any reme..

mild exercises

which exercise one can do after normal delivery?

cold n cough

hi .my baby is 8 month .she has always cold problem. plz suggest me some home re..

crawling

baby girl. 8 months . not started to crawl . is that ok ?

Burning sensation in breast

Is it normal to have burning sensation in breast post feeding? My kid is 52 days..

cough and co ld my baby is 9month old he..

my child growth . cold also how reduced the cold old help me

Rash on face

Hello my son is 9 months old .. he was on antibiotics for a couple of days for i..