Weight and height

Reshma Shakeel

Hello, my daughter is 8 months 20 days but her weight only 7 kg and height is 69 and her birth wait is 2. 9. it is correct?

• 1

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Reshma. As per the normal practice, a baby should gain 3 times the birth weight by 12 months I. e one year. So if your daughter was born 2. 9 kgs then at the end of one year, she should be around 8. 7 kgs.. And now she is 7kgs.. So I think, she is doing perfectly good.. I can understand that weight/height gain are always a matter of worry for the mothers.. I would recommend you to consult the weight/height/hv charts available online.. Like I personally refer to baby center chart. Or else you can ask one to your consulting lead trivial.. That helps for mothers to keep a progress chart. Happy Parenting!!

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

Green pee

Hi,my baby is now 3mon old .i am giving him nanpro1 and feed my milk also but wh..

1st Teeth at which month

my baby is now 11months old & still he doesn't started teeth is it normal?

foam in nanpro stage 2..

m using nanpro stage 2 to my son. whenever I shake in bottle.. I m getting foam...

sever cold

my son is 4 the month he is suffering from sever cold and hucches also any sugge..

Vicks vaporub

Can i apply vicks for my 6 month old baby???

loose motions

My baby is 4 months 10 days old. he got loose motions. what should I do? ?any ho..

for weight gain

my baby boy is 6. 5 months old. he is so weak so what should I do to gain his we..