Weight gain while breastfeeding

Namrata

Hi All, My baby just turned 3 months. Hes completely on breastfeed. All my friends and relatives who have visited mention that he looks very weak. I want to know whether breastfeed babies gain lesser as compared to formula fed babies? What is the ideal weight at 3 months for a baby boy. If lesser than ideal should i start formula?

Priya Verma

I have 11 months daughter she caught cough and cold very easily as weather change.. what to do..

Don't pay heed to others. Everything is fine. Just relax and enjoy your motherhood and the special bonding you share with your baby.

gayatri chadwa

I agree with Aparna.. dont pay heed to what others say.. not all babies look chubby.. if the baby is active and gaining weight its fine... breastfeed exclusively till 6 months.

Aparna Sripada

Hi. His weight seems good. Do not care about others and their comments. If he is reaching all milestones, playful and happy that is it. Ideally at 6 months baby should gain double the birth weight and at 12 months 3 times. So chill.

Tanvi Naidu

It's appropriate as my baby girl was 2. 9 while birth n now it's 4. 8

Namrata

Just to add the birthweight is 2. 7 and he is 4. 5 now

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

dry n crack cheek

hloo frnds my 3 months old babies cheek are dry n slowly cracking. what should i..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..

left breast hardens fast baby taking on..

hello mums pls help me. my left breast hardens fast n a small lump forms... baby..