Weight gain

Parul Ankita Gupta

Jul 09, 2014

My 8 years old son has started eating alot of junk food from past few months and thus has gained weight. What can i do to improve his eating habits and to control his weight.  

• 1

Hi Ankita, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a blog which deals with the concern area/s mentioned by you and may be of help- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/10-tips-to-prevent-obesity-amongst-children/361

Motion problem

Hi my baby is of 7 months old baby just started with food items. Need to know ho..

food habit

hi , my baby is 10 months old, is not interested in food. she is hardly 7kgs. Ho..

do we need to add vegetables/fruits in food after 6 months and what type of vege..

underweight

my elder child is 9. she is vry choosy abt her food. she's underweight 21. 5kg...

recipes

plz tell me recipes for 9 months child