Weight gain

Parul Ankita Gupta

Jul 09, 2014

My 8 years old son has started eating alot of junk food from past few months and thus has gained weight. What can i do to improve his eating habits and to control his weight.  

• 1

Hi Ankita, Thank you for sharing your concern with us. We understand your concern. While you receive suggestions and inputs from fellow parents on parentune, in the meantime, here is a blog which deals with the concern area/s mentioned by you and may be of help- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/10-tips-to-prevent-obesity-amongst-children/361

No breakfast

My son is 8yrs,after waking up he doesn't feel good to eat and feels like vomitt..

worried about my 7yr old daughter s weig..

hii all.... i hav tried evrything from well food nd exercises but my daughter se..

diet

my daughter's immunity is very weak .tell me such​ food that will increase her..

Food tantrums

My daughter is 8 yrs and she loves to eat ladyfingers. The problem is she doesn..

underweight

my elder child is 9. she is vry choosy abt her food. she's underweight 21. 5kg...