Weight Gain

Swati Agarwal

My baby is 15 mnths old... he is 10 kg... wht should I feed him for weight gain. .. ??

Anita DSouza

10 kg is a very good weight ! Weight does not reflect health . If baby is active it's harder to gain weight like before . Make sure ur feeding healthy and font over feed just to increase weight

Shalini Santhosh

Try Early Food products. They are organic and have a combination with dry fruits that helps in weight gain. They are free from sugar, salt and preservativs too www. earlyfood. com

pallavi kakkar

If baby is active den weight does not matter.

Arpita Thakre

The weight is OK if baby is active

Abhay Bahuguna

You will try banana, egg rice potato. It will help your child to gain wait

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

maggi

hi .my son is 15 month old. he love to eat maggi. can i give him.

not want to eat saathu Mavu powder

hi mommies, to see a blog of saathu mavu powder i also prepared it but my child..

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

About food

My child is one and half years old ,I want to give him something healthy and tas..

health and food

my daughter is 2 years old ,she is not eating rice at evening time. iam giving c..

breakfast

can anyone suggest me healthy and easy breakfast receipies for my 1. 6 year bab..

baby food

my baby girl is 11 months old. she is frequently suffering with cold and coffee..