Weight gain

Sindhu Mahisha

Hi my daughter is one and half month old. Her weight is just 3 kgs only. How can I improve her weight???? Pls suggest me some good ways

gayatri chadwa

Around second third week babies lose 10% of their birth weight so its normal. If you still have doubts talk to your peads about it.

sindhu mahisha

Her birth weight is 2. 75 kgs

ramya raj

No need to worry it is an ideal weight at birth my baby was 3. 75. and at one and half month she weighs only 3 kgs. If you have doubt about this download ideal weight baby charts.

Aishwarya Ganesh

Babies should be exclusively breastfed till six months. You should take care that your baby is completely feeding one breast and then changing to another. So that she gets hind milk which is rich in fat. My little one was 2. 6kg when she was 1. 5 months old. And her birth weight was 3. 16kg. Now she is 12months old and weighs 9. 8kg. Don't worry about the weight loss. Just keep feeding you little one. Happy parenting.

gayatri chadwa

What was the birth weight? Also the baby should be exclusively on breastmilk till 6 months. and if the height and weight are increasing then I guess it should not be a concern You can work on a proper diet once you start solid food after 6 months. And consult your peads and see if the baby needs supplementary formula feed( which is not necessary if the breastmilk is adequate) All the best!!

padmavathy murugan

Can u pls share the birth weight of the baby? However the baby should be feeding only on mother's milk now if I'm not wrong!?

ssss

Wat s her birth weight?

practice for walk

Hello mommies. my daughter is 11months old and she has not started walking yet...

skin issue

hello, mommy's can fresh milk cream( malai ) make baby's complexion darker? from..

yellow urine

hi moms,my baby has 6months old. she is urinating yellow color how to reduce thi..

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10..

I want to introduce bottle feed to my 10 month old son. I tried to introduce but..

baby weight

Hi wt s the ideal weight of 1&half month baby... at birth wt 2. 700kg nw 1&half..

i need advice regarding baby care

hi mera baby 5 months ka hai uski aankhon se bahut paani nikalta hai doc said no..

White rashes on head

Hi. ...my son is having white on head we can say kind of dandruff. ..He is 6 mon..