Weight gain

Viruthya Murugan

Hi. My son is 8 yr old and he weighs 22. 5kgs. he is very lean and short when compared to my cousin's children. What can I do to make him gain weight and grow tall...

Vipra Mehrotra

My son is 12 yrs and weighs only 29kgs. Though he is not a fussy eater but his weight just don't increase

Molly Sinha

Hii... My son will complete 11 years in April... But he is over weight according to his age, he weighs 48 kgs.... N a big foodie also... Only watches cartoon n munches in between at a half an hour gap... Not concentrating on his studies at all... M veryyyyy worried for him.... If he is not watching cartoon then he plays games on mobile.... Now tell me what to do because m really very worried for him... suggest me... Will wait for ur reply...

Sonali Wankhede

My girl is 7yrs and her weight is 16 kg.. Looks very lean... Any suggestions to increase her weight??

We both are sailing in the same boat. My son is a fussy eater with a small stomach. It gets really difficult to feed him healthy food. So I knead the dough in boiled veggies and give him dal. Eggs paneer are another things I give him.

my child age is 8 years but she is so weak and looking like a child as 5 year an..

thank you sukanya ji & shreya ji

she eats dry chapati with pickles fastly.. but when roti n sabji comes she eats..

Food For My Girl

kindly tell me what is a balance diet for my 7 year old girl.

my child dosent put on weight he is underweight

related with skin

I will home cream

worried for my son

two days before he was having mild headache after that next day he was having fe..

dont eat chpati

my son is 7 yrs old he don't eat chapati wid vegies. he eat 1 chapati without ve..