Weight gain

Viruthya Murugan

Hi. My son is 8 yr old and he weighs 22. 5kgs. he is very lean and short when compared to my cousin's children. What can I do to make him gain weight and grow tall...

Vipra Mehrotra

My son is 12 yrs and weighs only 29kgs. Though he is not a fussy eater but his weight just don't increase

Molly Sinha

Hii... My son will complete 11 years in April... But he is over weight according to his age, he weighs 48 kgs.... N a big foodie also... Only watches cartoon n munches in between at a half an hour gap... Not concentrating on his studies at all... M veryyyyy worried for him.... If he is not watching cartoon then he plays games on mobile.... Now tell me what to do because m really very worried for him... suggest me... Will wait for ur reply...

Sonali Wankhede

My girl is 7yrs and her weight is 16 kg.. Looks very lean... Any suggestions to increase her weight??

We both are sailing in the same boat. My son is a fussy eater with a small stomach. It gets really difficult to feed him healthy food. So I knead the dough in boiled veggies and give him dal. Eggs paneer are another things I give him.

Food For My Girl

kindly tell me what is a balance diet for my 7 year old girl.

medical

my daughter get fever every now & then..... she is also getting ear pain .. m..

Chicken pox to my kid

My son is 8 yrs old. Today morning I have seen early symptoms of Chicken pox. Ca..

hi.. my frnds daughter is 8yrs.. n recently diagnosis with thyroid positive.. ca..

my child dosent put on weight he is underweight

my child is 8 years old girl n she has s..

under arms in 8 yrs old girl. privacy

nutrition and wellness

my 10 yrs daughter is very fussy in eating. her height is also short as compared..