Weight loss and fussy eating

Rukmani Krishnan

My son is 2 yrs and 3 months old. His eating habits have gone from good to worse past year since he started becoming choosy eater. Thus impacting weight gain . it has been constantly 12kg since his first birthday. When consulted with doctors they say it's OK until he is active. But its taking a toll on me as I tried everything under the sun to put on few pounds. This in turn giving no result is stressing me out. Compared to his birth weight his percentile has gone low. please suggest anything to improve his weight gain and if expecting increase in weight at least 1 kg per year is too much to ask

my baby suffering from gastro ....what can I do at home or tell me home remedie..

barley use

hey all, can any one share how to use barley and does it is effective during loo..

Rusk for baby

Hi . . Pls suggest me, can i give rusk with milk for my 14month boy baby

I hv 1 year old son...... my problem is that my son doesn't like to eat any kind..

2. 9 Years Old Vomitting

Hi Friends, My son is not Interested in food no matter what. Earlier he used to..

phlegm in throat

my son having cold from last 2 week but now there is improvement in his cold but..

Cough and running nose

hi my son is 2 years old. He is having frequent problem of cough and running nos..