Weight loss and fussy eating

Rukmani Krishnan

My son is 2 yrs and 3 months old. His eating habits have gone from good to worse past year since he started becoming choosy eater. Thus impacting weight gain . it has been constantly 12kg since his first birthday. When consulted with doctors they say it's OK until he is active. But its taking a toll on me as I tried everything under the sun to put on few pounds. This in turn giving no result is stressing me out. Compared to his birth weight his percentile has gone low. please suggest anything to improve his weight gain and if expecting increase in weight at least 1 kg per year is too much to ask

Dry cough

any good home remedies for dry cough for 2 yrs kids?

milk indigestion!!

hi dear parents... i have recently started giving full cream milk at night time..

food to eat

hi. my son is 1. 5 yr suffering from cough n cold not eating anything. pls sugge..

iron drops

please suggest a good way to give iron drops as its taste make him vomit everyth..

homeopathy medi is good for babys??

homeopathy medi is good for babys????like cough and cold, calcium ????

remedies to stop running nose

hw to stop running nose of my daughter of 2 yrs age

cold n throat infection

my daughter is 18 months old,every month she will be having tonsils,cold n cough..

eating bad things

My son is 2yrs old. he is slowly inbuliting a habit of eating cement,powder,crea..