Weight loss and how to get tummy back in shape

Aksa Shaikh

Hello mommies!!! Let me know how to get back in shape. i want to loose extra pounds around my tummy

Priya Yadav

Hey Aksa... Firstly, avoid any kind of dieting if you are breastfeeding. And yes breastfeeding in itself burn around 300-400 calories which is huge. Just eat right it will be good for you as well as your baby. Just give time you will be back... taking care of baby will burn enough calories for you as of now. So just relax :) I didn't do anything special... take care of baby in initial six months, have to leave breastfeeding wen he was 8 months as I was working, I walked in Ofc , took stairs only instead of lift whenever I can, have been very active and was back to 54 kg from 65 kg in first 3 months and to pre-pregnancy weigt 51 kg in a year...

Aksa Shaikh

Ok thank u.. My son is 7 months old and on breastfeeding n solids.

Hi Aksa, currently if you are breastfeeding all you can do is brisk walking for 30 minutes, gradually increasing to 1 hour.

Baby to fall in deep sleep

Hi all.. my baby s 9 months old.. he s getting up 2 to 3 times during night for..

cosleeping problem

my baby does not cosleep what do i do

skin care

hello mommies, what can we use for moisturization of face for 4 month old baby g..

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..

pumping experience

please share ur pumping experience. is it painful? which brand ia good for daily..

Gap in feed at night

Hey all!!! I just wanted to knw if once a while a gap of upto 5 hours in the ni..

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

Poor Appetite post Vaccination

My baby is 3 months old and 5 days back he was given DTP, Hib vaccination His..