Weight loss and how to get tummy back in shape

Aksa Shaikh

Hello mommies!!! Let me know how to get back in shape. i want to loose extra pounds around my tummy

Priya Yadav

Hey Aksa... Firstly, avoid any kind of dieting if you are breastfeeding. And yes breastfeeding in itself burn around 300-400 calories which is huge. Just eat right it will be good for you as well as your baby. Just give time you will be back... taking care of baby will burn enough calories for you as of now. So just relax :) I didn't do anything special... take care of baby in initial six months, have to leave breastfeeding wen he was 8 months as I was working, I walked in Ofc , took stairs only instead of lift whenever I can, have been very active and was back to 54 kg from 65 kg in first 3 months and to pre-pregnancy weigt 51 kg in a year...

Aksa Shaikh

Ok thank u.. My son is 7 months old and on breastfeeding n solids.

Hi Aksa, currently if you are breastfeeding all you can do is brisk walking for 30 minutes, gradually increasing to 1 hour.

Baby start sitting

Hi mums my lo is 5 months old. when he'll start sit With his own.

teether or soother for 4 month + baby ga..

my lo keeps crying a lot n put her fingers in mouth. she is 4 months+ can I give..

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

nose clear

3mnths k baby ka nose kaise saaf kiya jaye

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable

cough,cold... vomiting food

hi moms.. my baby s 11 months... since few days she s suffering with cold,cough...