Weight loss and how to get tummy back in shape

Aksa Shaikh

Hello mommies!!! Let me know how to get back in shape. i want to loose extra pounds around my tummy

Priya Yadav

Hey Aksa... Firstly, avoid any kind of dieting if you are breastfeeding. And yes breastfeeding in itself burn around 300-400 calories which is huge. Just eat right it will be good for you as well as your baby. Just give time you will be back... taking care of baby will burn enough calories for you as of now. So just relax :) I didn't do anything special... take care of baby in initial six months, have to leave breastfeeding wen he was 8 months as I was working, I walked in Ofc , took stairs only instead of lift whenever I can, have been very active and was back to 54 kg from 65 kg in first 3 months and to pre-pregnancy weigt 51 kg in a year...

Aksa Shaikh

Ok thank u.. My son is 7 months old and on breastfeeding n solids.

Hi Aksa, currently if you are breastfeeding all you can do is brisk walking for 30 minutes, gradually increasing to 1 hour.

reduction in weight

i m mon of 10 month old baby.. i m gained 10 kg extra weight after pregnancy.. c..

Baby food

I am a mother of 10 months girl .. she is on my feed only.. she doesn't take any..

Alternative of milk.. as my baby does no..

Hello everyone.. my son is of 6 month.. he does not like to have top feed or fm...

moisturizer

which moisturizer n cream is gud for a month baby

Skin Rashes

guys i hv 8month baby.. and i m suffering from skin rashes.. and someone suggest..

tlismi moti

Has anyone used tlismi moti necklace for their baby, is it a teething pain remed..