Weight loss and how to get tummy back in shape

Aksa Shaikh

Hello mommies!!! Let me know how to get back in shape. i want to loose extra pounds around my tummy

Priya Yadav

Hey Aksa... Firstly, avoid any kind of dieting if you are breastfeeding. And yes breastfeeding in itself burn around 300-400 calories which is huge. Just eat right it will be good for you as well as your baby. Just give time you will be back... taking care of baby will burn enough calories for you as of now. So just relax :) I didn't do anything special... take care of baby in initial six months, have to leave breastfeeding wen he was 8 months as I was working, I walked in Ofc , took stairs only instead of lift whenever I can, have been very active and was back to 54 kg from 65 kg in first 3 months and to pre-pregnancy weigt 51 kg in a year...

Aksa Shaikh

Ok thank u.. My son is 7 months old and on breastfeeding n solids.

Hi Aksa, currently if you are breastfeeding all you can do is brisk walking for 30 minutes, gradually increasing to 1 hour.

hii all my lil 9mnth prince is crying from yesterday night n early morning n he..

Skin Rashes

guys i hv 8month baby.. and i m suffering from skin rashes.. and someone suggest..

improve memory

my baby has just completed10 months and i m very confused how to impove her memo..

child sitting in 6 months

hey frnds my baby is 6 and half months now and he doesn't sit yet can anyone sug..

Fm

My baby is 5months 1 week old.. she is on fm since 2 months. No bm.. how many ml..

dry khasi n shardi

my son is 11 month old. suffering from khasi n shardi since 2 days. we have give..

Sore throat and cough for 3 month baby

Hi.. My daughter is 3months old nw. She has sore throat and cough. Her voice..