Weight problebm

Jyoti Naik

my son is 15 months old. his weight is only 8kg. he is active. But don't eat properly. what to I do.... ?

• 1

NIVEDITHA KAMLESH

I have the same problem wid my 15months daughter... she doesnt eat solids at all... 2 spoons of anythin is a great matter for us!! she drinks only milk... Even if i feed her when shez hungry she cries and makes a fuss around for milk... now i suspect is it cuz i have never done deworming for her??

is yellow pumpkin safe for toddlers.

its told that pumpkin is the worlds healthiest food filled with loads of nutrien..

hi. my baby is 18months old and he has o..

he is not speaking yet only paa,Maa,da. he is not taking any milk except breast..

Sweetness

Hi, I want to know if jaggery powder mixed in porridge can be given daily to 1...

How to give dry fruits

My son is 2. 3years. he don't like dry fruits. How can I give to him, tried so m..

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..

iron deficiency and low Hb affects my ch..

foods containing iron and essential vitamins for child

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

dry fruits to 1year old baby

how can we give dry fruits to 1 year old baby? how to prepare dry fruits powder..