Weight

Deepa Joshi

My 8 year old son is under weight only 20. 5 kg. He also eats slow. And don't have intrest in eating food. But still he is hyper active. How could i increase his food intake speed. He has his lunch or dinner in 1 to 2 hrs time. He eats him self and do not agree to feed food by me. Please guide what should i do?

Deepa Joshi

My pediatrician also told me same about weight. But you know in our society other people mostly poke us about out child's weight. "Kitana patala hai. Kuch khata nahi kya?" It affects mother most. How to get rid of this question? It is big problem. After all we mothers are very emotional towards our child.

Kavita Santhi Niketan

I am having the same problem too. My son is 7+ yrs old and only 20kg. He is also hyper active. I normally feed him to ensure he eats otherwise he doesnt eat much. Appreciate some feedback here. Thank you.

Vaishali Rao

I am same problem with my daughter who is 7 1/2 yrs she is approx 19 kg. but Dr. says it is fine... i m worried too.

underweight

my elder child is 9. she is vry choosy abt her food. she's underweight 21. 5kg...

My daughter is 7 years , she do not eats vegetable, her preferable food is only..

do we need to add vegetables/fruits in food after 6 months and what type of vege..

No breakfast

My son is 8yrs,after waking up he doesn't feel good to eat and feels like vomitt..

Food tantrums

My daughter is 8 yrs and she loves to eat ladyfingers. The problem is she doesn..

food habit

hi , my baby is 10 months old, is not interested in food. she is hardly 7kgs. Ho..