What i will give to my 10 months baby?

Neha Agarwal

Hi Everyone, my babu is 10 months old. He is not ready to eat anything. I have tried so many things. But he is not interested to have anything. Please suggest what i will do.

• 3

Neha Agarwal

Thanks Nandhini, I have almost done everything except using colourful cups and spoons. I will try to do this also.

Nandhini Gnana

http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/homemade-baby-food-recipes-6-to-12-months/565 Check if any this recipe works.

Nandhini Gnana

Hi, try to distract him and then feed him. Play rhymes, give him his favorite toy, sing a song , do anything that keeps him busy. Once he is indulged in it, he will eat automatically. If he still doesn't eat you can try feeding him in different places of the home, sit out, terrace, hall, bed room. You also use colourful cups and spoons from munchkin's to make eating time little colourful. Try playing games, pee-a-boo, act like you are feeding a soft toy and then feed him, say stories with crazy sounds. If all this does not work then you can try giving variety of foods. 1. Egg yolk: boiled or scramble 2. Boiled: carrot, potato, sweet potato, Apple, pear 3. Chicken soup 4. Veg soup 5. Rava upma

home made food to 6 months kid

How to make uggu (cerelac) powder at home I want to know ratio of rice And pulse..

Honey

can I give honey to my 7 n half month baby.

baby food for 6 months child

hi everyone my baby boy is 6months now since he was on bottle milk from birth i..

can jayfal is harmful to girls ?

someone has told that jayfal can't give to girls

food habit

My baby is 9 months old. She is refuse to eat and while feeding she used to cr..

Nutrition

Best nutrition food for 9months baby