What is the right time to introduce egg n a child diet

Praveena Pattar

My son s now1. 4 yr old now. ..he s liking egg as he tasted while we are having food. .so I started giving him boiled egg. ..is that k...

Rinku Kumari

I introduced egg at the age of 6mont to my both children

Vijaya Merudi

I too introduced egg yolk first after 8 months and then egg white after 1 year for both my children.

Praveena Pattar

Thank you megha

Megha Chawla

A lot of people start giving eggs once they introduce solid foods from 6 months, but i introduced egg yolk only after 9 months and then egg whites after 1 year, also a very important thing that you need to know is that always give fully cooked and also monitor closely after giving as eggs are one of the most allergy-triggering food so keep monitoring.

Neelam Joshi

Giving egg after 10 months is ok. Eggs are good source of proteins so u can give

not eating food

my son doesn't eat properly any medication to improve the appetite

3 yr old toddler is not in taking solid..

hi all, as my 3 ur old daughter is not in taking food for the last 1 week, somet..

Food habits and Low weight

My daughter is 2 years 4 months. She is 11. 4 kgs. And she have only Dal, rice,..

Doesn't chew the food...

My son is 3 years old and he doesn't chew the food.. All kind of stuffed chapati..

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

Recipe for 19 month boy

Hello Please share your veg and egg recipe for 3 tym solid meal as well as som..

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..

papaya

helo my son is 2 years old . he loves papaya. he eTs too much papaya. is it good..