What is the right time to introduce egg n a child diet

Praveena Pattar

My son s now1. 4 yr old now. ..he s liking egg as he tasted while we are having food. .so I started giving him boiled egg. ..is that k...

Rinku Kumari

I introduced egg at the age of 6mont to my both children

Vijaya Merudi

I too introduced egg yolk first after 8 months and then egg white after 1 year for both my children.

Praveena Pattar

Thank you megha

Megha Chawla

A lot of people start giving eggs once they introduce solid foods from 6 months, but i introduced egg yolk only after 9 months and then egg whites after 1 year, also a very important thing that you need to know is that always give fully cooked and also monitor closely after giving as eggs are one of the most allergy-triggering food so keep monitoring.

Neelam Joshi

Giving egg after 10 months is ok. Eggs are good source of proteins so u can give

spicy foods

Hi mommies... my girl is one year old... can I start spicy foods... and what kin..

nutrition food,1year

what kind of food must be give to my child.

breakfast

can anyone suggest me healthy and easy breakfast receipies for my 1. 6 year bab..

cheese

we can include cheese in toddler diet.. but which thing we can introduce with ch..

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..

egg

how many egg should be given to my 20 months old daughter in lunch or dinner

Pumpkin seeds for babies

Hi All, My lo is 18 months old. Can I give pumpkin seeds to her? if so please su..