What should I have yo give my baby to eat.

Shweta Negi

.some time I get confuse.. wat to give him. how could I add more vege in his meal. plz suggest.. I usually give him moong dal khichadi. now he even not liking it. some time daliya.. wat other option which are healthy n tasty too

• 1

meenal nagda

Even i was in the same state few months before den i learnd from my mother to mix dal roti... i. e prepare tur dal drn soak royi in it for few min then crush it properly and den feed it to ur baby... or else u can make tur dal with adding leafy vegetables den mix it with rice and give it... my baby started liking it... each day a different leafy vegi so that there is a new taste every day.... hope i am helpful to u... if u want the recipe clearly I would help u.... moreover leafy vegis give more nutrients so i liked it... may b u will aldo like it

eating less

hi my baby girl is 1 yr 6 months old.. she has lot of prob with eating.. it is l..

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

Feeding problem.

Dear parents, my daughter turn 1 year and 2 months now, from the past few weeks..

Ask me

Food and nutrition

my daughter 17 month she not eat solid food all food are griant

daily a cheese slice

my baby is 1. 10 months old n lives to eat cheese ...so I give single slice to h..