What should I have yo give my baby to eat.

Shweta Negi

.some time I get confuse.. wat to give him. how could I add more vege in his meal. plz suggest.. I usually give him moong dal khichadi. now he even not liking it. some time daliya.. wat other option which are healthy n tasty too

• 1

meenal nagda

Even i was in the same state few months before den i learnd from my mother to mix dal roti... i. e prepare tur dal drn soak royi in it for few min then crush it properly and den feed it to ur baby... or else u can make tur dal with adding leafy vegetables den mix it with rice and give it... my baby started liking it... each day a different leafy vegi so that there is a new taste every day.... hope i am helpful to u... if u want the recipe clearly I would help u.... moreover leafy vegis give more nutrients so i liked it... may b u will aldo like it

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

food at dinner time

Hi moms please suggest some food varieties to be given at dinner time for my 16..

Nutrition Diet for My 1 yr 3 months Son

Can you please suggest me,how can i make a sprouts powder at home for my 1 yr 3..

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????

Veggies

my son is 2 and a half years old, he eats only plain chapati and plain rice. Ple..

Milk per day

How much 2 year old kid require milk in a day...

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..