What should I have yo give my baby to eat.

Shweta Negi

.some time I get confuse.. wat to give him. how could I add more vege in his meal. plz suggest.. I usually give him moong dal khichadi. now he even not liking it. some time daliya.. wat other option which are healthy n tasty too

• 1

meenal nagda

Even i was in the same state few months before den i learnd from my mother to mix dal roti... i. e prepare tur dal drn soak royi in it for few min then crush it properly and den feed it to ur baby... or else u can make tur dal with adding leafy vegetables den mix it with rice and give it... my baby started liking it... each day a different leafy vegi so that there is a new taste every day.... hope i am helpful to u... if u want the recipe clearly I would help u.... moreover leafy vegis give more nutrients so i liked it... may b u will aldo like it

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

Memory booster food

suggest me memory booster food for my 18 month kid.

can I give him ragi in summer

breast feeding

how to stop breast feeding to 25 months baby girl . She has became addicted to i..

baby nutrition

can i give chocolate and frooti to my 17 month old child occasionally

my son is 1 yr 10 months and approx. 12..

we are giving him cows milk now from 1 month . previously he was on nan pro and..

Homemade cerelac

Can anyone share with me homemade cerelac for my 15 month old lo.... i wanna try..