What to do if my daughter does not listen what I am telling her for manage her things properly?

Vimmy Vani

My daughter does not manage her things...

Hi Vimmy, how old is your daughter? What do you want her to manage? Whatever it is you need to sit with your daughter and tell her that as she is growing up she needs to learn to manage her own things and be independent. And remember not to say the words like you are a girl that's why you need to learn to manage her own things. Speak with her and tell her that if she learns to manage and do her own things she would be independent and gain confidence and will be able to handle anything and everything in life.

least interested in studies.. don't have..

she doesn't want to staudy.. she is moody when she want to do wil do it by 100%b..

sons distracted behaviour

hi.. my sons 12 years old... and he stays with my parents as I am a single mothe..

communication problem

hi everybody, i am a working mother and have a 15 yr old boy. I always feel that..

प ढा ई

मेरे बेटे का मन पढ़ ने मे बिलकुल नही लगता हे

behaviour

।�want to talk about teenage parenting

child parenting

Hello my child is very talented but he don't do his study regularly. So he gets..

regarding her studies and extra activiti..

how would I improve her interest in studies , I have already set time of her stu..