What to do to increase memory of 6months-1year child.

Alpesh Bandiya

Which activity should parent conduct memory of child. Exposure to which environment will help child being successful human being in future.

Akanksha Theodore

I think we should leave child to explore world of his own, still time for him/her to run for the marathon. I suggest go easy with your child. May be showing him/her different color can help.

Hi Alpesh, You can play some skill building and stimulating games with the child that will help build his memory and intellegence.

seema Katti

Suvarna prashan is good for memory and immunity. Method:- take gold ring which isunused and rub it with honey as we indians do for gooti. And then add little ghee for digestion.. After 1 yr, we can replace this with suvarna bhasma which is available easily in market.

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

Education

My son is 11 months old...

can anybody guide about home schooling f..

I want to know about home school for children and if possible the contacts of te..

Always crying

My baby is 3 month old , she is crying always other than feeding time .... She w..

flash cards

I have two questions , when to introduce flash cards to baby. can we give easum..

Baby Massage

How much time daily 6 months baby required a massage ?

potty training to 9 months old baby boy

Is it a right time to start my 9 + months old baby,s potty training ?? if yes ,..