What to do to increase memory of 6months-1year child.

Alpesh Bandiya

Which activity should parent conduct memory of child. Exposure to which environment will help child being successful human being in future.

Akanksha Theodore

I think we should leave child to explore world of his own, still time for him/her to run for the marathon. I suggest go easy with your child. May be showing him/her different color can help.

Hi Alpesh, You can play some skill building and stimulating games with the child that will help build his memory and intellegence.

seema Katti

Suvarna prashan is good for memory and immunity. Method:- take gold ring which isunused and rub it with honey as we indians do for gooti. And then add little ghee for digestion.. After 1 yr, we can replace this with suvarna bhasma which is available easily in market.

crawling & seating

hi my baby is 10 months old but still not crawling or seating what can I do ??

activity

Hi everyone my baby is 9month+ but she don't crawl . I am worried i tried to te..

if I can give sattu to my 8 mnth old son it is easy to digest or not

my son is 9 mnth old he doesn't sit Nd nt crwl I m vry worried about it what to..

story books

hi can any 1 suggest stories to read for kids below one year

baby caring

what do u mean by top feeding

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

flash card

when to introduce flash cards to baby my son is 10 month old