What to do to increase memory of 6months-1year child.

Alpesh Bandiya

Which activity should parent conduct memory of child. Exposure to which environment will help child being successful human being in future.

Akanksha Theodore

I think we should leave child to explore world of his own, still time for him/her to run for the marathon. I suggest go easy with your child. May be showing him/her different color can help.

Hi Alpesh, You can play some skill building and stimulating games with the child that will help build his memory and intellegence.

seema Katti

Suvarna prashan is good for memory and immunity. Method:- take gold ring which isunused and rub it with honey as we indians do for gooti. And then add little ghee for digestion.. After 1 yr, we can replace this with suvarna bhasma which is available easily in market.

if my introduce daliya to my 7 mnth old son then how many tym I should give him..

flash card

when to introduce flash cards to baby my son is 10 month old

teething

my bby is 7nd halfmnth he sarting teething so it is normal to come fever in this

story books

hi can any 1 suggest stories to read for kids below one year

development

how to make development for 9month baby because he is only ulta pulta

my son is 9 mnth old but he doest respond on toy s Nd nt even show interest towa..

bday gift

he ll turn 1 year wat gift to gift him? which ll be useful for his overall devel..