What to teach a toddler

Ruchi

Hello,   Dear Parents,   My son is 2. 5 yrs now and he knows alphabets (Phoneix too), numbers (1 to 30), most of the shapes, colors, common rhymes, structuring a sentence, working on instructions, coloring fairly good in drawing book, playing simple toddler puzzles in ipad and he is working on writing now.   I want to know what more I should teach him at this age. What a toddler of his age should know and would understand other then I listed above.

komal

Ruchi daily hw much tym u teach yo son??

komal

Dats vry gud m impressed.. my son s 2. 3 yrs nw... He spks words n nt sentences yet.. knwa nos. Frm1 -10 , actions f basics rhymes... Wenevr i sit wit a book to teach him he wants to tear t n he neva plays wit toys.. he likes to roam around home n wants to put his hand in evrythin.. any suggestions f hw to stop him n make him play wit toys...

jasmine

Hey daily for 1to 2 hour are u involving him in teaching activities?

jasmine

Hey ruchi gtr job..

Ruchi

Thank you ladies!! Yeah Rachna, he can count objects as well. Patterns and matching pair is a good idea though.

Megha Chawla

Wow Ruchi, I am inspired.

Rachna

Ruchi, this is really good. what you an introduce additionally to him is working on imagination such as playing with stuff toys and dolls so that he learns to take care of others and it develops his imagination; logical reasoning games such as matching animals to their food or fitting in correct shapes, and counting (not learnign numbers by heart) but counting 3 apples or many objects etc. this can then gradually be extended into the concept of simple maths.

Nita Sahni

Good going ruchi! He's doing well. You could also introduce him to pattern rich puzzles,both in visual and language. Physical development,especially fine motor and gross motor as they call it is essential, which at time we miss to focus on.

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

select school board

my child is 2 and half year. plz you suggest me which board is good for him CB..

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

Montessori vs Regular school

Hi, I would like to know if Montessori education is better than regular school f..

education

my daughter is 2 years old so,what is the right time to start education .