When baby will start getting teeth

Shikha

My daughter and son is 4 months old and 5 months running. when they will get teeth,is it true that I should give honey now which help for teeth growth?

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey pls dont give anything for getting teeth earlier but u can start dentonic if ur baby is doing actions which shows as if he or she is biting something dentonic is a medicine which helps in lessening the pain while the tooth is coming and generally they start coming around 6th or 7th month which may vary in some kids my daughter got her first tooth in around end of 4th month

krishna shekhar

Hi. Please don't give honey to get teeth earlier. It comes on its own. Some babies gets early and some gets late. My baby is 9 month old but still not got teeth. So dont worry and don't give something like that before consulting doctor.

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

babies restless legs

hi everyone actually my baby is 9 month old and he has restless legs at bedtime...

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

not pooing