When baby will start getting teeth

Shikha

My daughter and son is 4 months old and 5 months running. when they will get teeth,is it true that I should give honey now which help for teeth growth?

Shailaja NAVALE

Hey pls dont give anything for getting teeth earlier but u can start dentonic if ur baby is doing actions which shows as if he or she is biting something dentonic is a medicine which helps in lessening the pain while the tooth is coming and generally they start coming around 6th or 7th month which may vary in some kids my daughter got her first tooth in around end of 4th month

krishna shekhar

Hi. Please don't give honey to get teeth earlier. It comes on its own. Some babies gets early and some gets late. My baby is 9 month old but still not got teeth. So dont worry and don't give something like that before consulting doctor.

child sitting in 6 months

hey frnds my baby is 6 and half months now and he doesn't sit yet can anyone sug..

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..

Alternative of milk.. as my baby does no..

Hello everyone.. my son is of 6 month.. he does not like to have top feed or fm...

Please anyone share her baby schedule wh..

Please anyone share her baby schedule when baby turn three so that I can make mi..

when child will walk?

when my child will walk and stand alone.

constipation in baby

hi, what should we do for constipation in babies.. which food is good for consti..

baby poop ???

hey ... my baby s 3mths old... n he doesnt poop daily ... he passes poop two da..

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..