when child will start rollover

Priya

My son is now 4 months old. His head holding is not good and he is not trying to rollover. Is that a problem and how long we can wait 

• 4

Priya

Thanks all for your comments.. being relaxed now :) let me wait

I suppose you can wait for some more time, as babies differ in their timings. My daughter never crawled, for example. So you cant say when is a good time for what. However, I do suggest you go to a pediatrician to get your child checked. S/he will be the best person to tell you that you have nothing to worry about.

Anamika Chauhan

Hi Priya.... this is nothing serious..... my son is 5 and half months old and has started rollover around 10 days back... so you need to wait as he can start anytime which differs from child to child....

Hi Priya. My son turns one next week and he has never rolled over! We waited and waited but it never happened. He has full control of his movements and rolls on to his tummy when sleeping but never when playing or at bath time. We all were concerned for the first few months, but when we saw him sit and learn to crawl, we figured that he would probably never roll over. Since your baby is only 4 months old, he still has time and it may happen any day. You need not worry just as yet :) Hope this helps.

Hi my wife is 38 week 6 day pregnant

in recent ultra sound baby weight is 3. 8 kg is it possible for the normal deliv..

second child

to have or not to have second baby ,especially for working women

head ache

i am 29 weeks pregnant, i got light head ache from past four day. and i am vomi..

support from husband

i am not feeling that support or responsibilty from my husband. i am scared if m..

pregnenolone rekated

I m 38 weeks pregnant and doctor told me c-section I have consulted 2 doctor ....

Bp during pregnancy

Hi ... how to control BP during 37 week of pregnancy?