When do toddlers learn to Stand

Deepti Singh

Hi, My daughter is 1 Year and 2 months old. She still crawls and not even try to stand and don't let us also do that whenever we try. Am i being over anxious about this? Please suggest  

• 3

Deepti Singh

Thanks Krittika and Anurima...

Hi Deepti, children grow at their own pace. Try and encourage her by placing her toys on a coffee table so that she can see them and try to reach for them by pulling herself up. Dont worry.

krittika bhatnagar

don't worry some child takes year and half also....

how to stop mother feeding

hai!my son is 1yr 9mnth old,Bt still he is craving for mother's feed. dis is mak..

sleeping issue

my soƱ is 1 year 4months old.. he is waking 4 to 5 times during night for feedi..

Concerned about weight

hi I m preeti my daughter who is of 2 years 5 months and i want to know that wha..

nutrition

my daughter is 2 .8years.and still breastfeeds. how should I stop her. whole nig..

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

hello can any one tel me that how can give pumpkin to 17 months baby boy

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..