When do toddlers learn to Stand

Deepti Singh

Hi, My daughter is 1 Year and 2 months old. She still crawls and not even try to stand and don't let us also do that whenever we try. Am i being over anxious about this? Please suggest  

• 3

Deepti Singh

Thanks Krittika and Anurima...

Hi Deepti, children grow at their own pace. Try and encourage her by placing her toys on a coffee table so that she can see them and try to reach for them by pulling herself up. Dont worry.

krittika bhatnagar

don't worry some child takes year and half also....

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

How to make my girl eat wholesome meal

My daughter is two n half yrs old. When it comes to having food .... there are..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

hello my son having problem while speaki..

stammering or stutters in children

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

Concerned about weight

hi I m preeti my daughter who is of 2 years 5 months and i want to know that wha..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..