When is the right time to show nursery rhymes and make the child learnt basic things

Rishita

Education learning

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. the earlier the better! I mean you can start reading board books(stories,nursery rhymes, animals, fruits, etc) which are bright and colourful to your baby as early as 2-3 months.. obviously they don't understand much but they love to see the colours and pictures.. and it also develops a reading habit! As they grow they can soon point out things you taught them.. but please avoid showing videos on your phone as of now.. later on anyway itz inevitable! I had started reading to my daughter since she was 2 months old.. All the best! happy parenting! :)

sleeping pattern of 3mnt old baby

I wish to know about the sleeping pattern of 3 mnt old baby. he sleeps mostly du..

should I give salt to my 7 mnth old son

activity

hello... my baby is 9 month old... wt activities shld I do wid him to make him..

baby care

Hi my son will be of 7 months on 27th January. but abhi tk bhi wo palti ni khata..

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?

my son is 7 mnth old if I can add sugar to suji Nd give him

teething

my bby is 7nd halfmnth he sarting teething so it is normal to come fever in this